• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

ISO: Collapsable Cooler & Dots SA Pasta Bowls

pmprdprettyinsnj

Silver Member
Jan 25, 2005
Hi everyone, I had to take a step back from the pc for almost two years due to major family loss and I am back and trying to get restarted but unfortunately I missed some great products along the way. I would really love to find a collapsible cooler if I could and I love my dots pasta bowls but I only was able to get 2 and we are a family of 4 so would really love to get 2 more. If anyone has either of these items please contact me. I am so excited to get back into the swing of things and get my business moving here in my new state of TN, love my Smoky Mountains :)

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
Welcome back. I don't think I have any more pasta bowls. What collapsible cooler are you talking about? (I can't picture it).

pmprdprettyinsnj

Silver Member
Jan 25, 2005
cooler.jpg

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
I don't have that one although I do have the Grey Chevron Collapsible Cooler (NIB) if you are interested in that one.

Attachments

• Grey Chevron Collapsible  Cooler.JPG
    Grey Chevron Collapsible Cooler.JPG
    38 KB · Views: 415

pmprdprettyinsnj

Silver Member
Jan 25, 2005
I have a collapsible Picnic Basket if you are interested in that.

I love the picnic basket too, but trying not to buy everything right now. Hubby would frown about it :) May I ask what you are asking for the picnic basket?

pmprdprettyinsnj

Silver Member
Jan 25, 2005
I do have that pink one that was only used for demo purposes. $22 plus shipping if you're interested. Shipping from 48603
Hello Denise, do you still have the cooler? Sorry have had some internet issues & illness issues and haven't been on much. I am still interested.