• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need a 2 Quart Covered Sauce Pan Teflon or Stainless

In summary, a Teflon 2 quart covered sauce pan has a non-stick coating while a stainless steel 2 quart covered sauce pan does not. The choice between the two materials depends on personal preference and cooking needs. Both can be used on all types of cooktops and should be hand washed with mild detergent. They also both come with a lid for trapping heat and moisture while cooking.
lmonninger
Gold Member
I need a 2 quart covered sauce pan :confused:

my customers hubby ruined hers by burning alfrado sauce! the teflon had peeled up in big chunks and has burnt the pan so badly that the rest of the teflon turned into glue with the sauce.:eek::cry:

she had orginal got a set of the teflon pc pans but split up the set among her mom and aunt
:angel:

Does any one have one? do not care if used lightly she is just desprate.

so please let me know if anyone can help i also need a fair price for the pan what you think its worth ;)
thanks so much
lmonninger

If there are rivets on the inside of the pan, it is guaranteed for life.

I have one listed here in MarketPlace for $20.00 plus shipping.. it is a PROFESSIONAL Piece and has been used for demo.

I accept paypal.

Let me know if you want it my email is
[email protected]

Jennifer

If it is the PC Professional or Executive, then it is guaranteed for life and can be replaced. By the way, PC does not sell pots and pans with Teflon.

Related to Need a 2 Quart Covered Sauce Pan Teflon or Stainless

What is the difference between a Teflon and stainless steel 2 quart covered sauce pan?

A Teflon 2 quart covered sauce pan has a non-stick coating, making it easier to cook without food sticking to the surface. A stainless steel 2 quart covered sauce pan does not have a non-stick coating and may require more oil or butter when cooking to prevent sticking.

Which material is better for a 2 quart covered sauce pan, Teflon or stainless steel?

It ultimately depends on personal preference and cooking needs. Teflon is great for non-stick cooking and easy clean up, while stainless steel is durable and can withstand high heat cooking. Consider what types of dishes you will be making and choose the material that best suits your needs.

Can a Teflon or stainless steel 2 quart covered sauce pan be used on all cooktops?

Yes, both materials can be used on all types of cooktops, including gas, electric, and induction. Just be sure to check the specific product details to ensure compatibility with your cooktop.

How should I clean and care for my 2 quart covered sauce pan?

For Teflon pans, it is best to hand wash with a mild detergent and avoid using metal utensils, as they can scratch the non-stick surface. For stainless steel pans, they can be cleaned in the dishwasher, but hand washing is recommended to prolong the life of the pan. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners on both types of pans.

Does the 2 quart covered sauce pan come with a lid?

Yes, both Teflon and stainless steel 2 quart covered sauce pans come with a lid to help trap heat and moisture while cooking. The lid may also have a vent or strainer feature for added convenience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lmonninger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
letscook04
  • pattidailey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • lacychef