• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Client Needs a 2 Qt Sauce Pan Lid

In summary, the client needs a 2 quart covered sauce pan lid from a retired set with non-stick coating. Her husband burnt and threw away the old pan and lid without telling her. She is desperate for a replacement and has contacted the person for help. They were able to find a replacement pan without a lid and are now searching for the lid. The person suggests contacting HO for a warranty or purchasing a new set at a discounted price.
lmonninger
Gold Member
I have a client that needs a 2 quart coverd sauce pan's lid from the retired set. ( this was the set that has the non stick coating)
I found her a replacement 2 quart sauce pan but is desprate for the lid.

What happened was her hubby cooked spanish rice in her old pc 2 quart sauce pan and walked away from it for 2 hrs ,burnt the pan so bad that the rice melted into the pan and ruined it :yuck:, he then threw away the pan and lid and did not tell his wife for 4 weeks. :eek:

She had finally found out when she had to use the pan and found it missing , after taking all her pans and dishes out of the cubards and had then all over the floor and table. :cry:

He came home from work and she asked him if he had seen it? It was driving her crazy and he finally confessed.:(
She called me and told me the whole story and was crying it was her wedding set she had all of the set . :cry:
( she had loved the set so much and if her hubby would of known about the warranty then it may of have been replaced.)

I was able to find her the 2 quart sauce pan with out lid :eek:

My plea is please if anyone out there has a lid or is willing to sell it, Please contact me. She is very eager to have one.:chef:
She is one of my best clients and orders from me every other month
Thanks
lorrelle monninger

I will check my stash later today (we have 5 basketball games for my 13 y/o daughter) and I will let you know....I just looked. I thought for sure I would have an extra lid, but I don't. Have you contacted HO? Maybe, just maybe they would work with her. I would call and talk to a supervisor too...can't hurt at this point. Wish I could have been more help. The next time the cookware is 60% off buy the 5 piece set, keep all but the 2 qt. pan, write it off as an expense, just another thought. Maybe she would like to have a show in Feb. and get the 5 piece set as her 60% off item, or you two could work something out.
Hope it all works out for her.
Deb

Call HO because those lids for the Professional cookware are lifetime guarantee.

1. What size does the 2 Qt Sauce Pan Lid fit?

The 2 Qt Sauce Pan Lid is specifically designed to fit a 2 quart sauce pan.

2. Is the 2 Qt Sauce Pan Lid compatible with all stove types?

Yes, the 2 Qt Sauce Pan Lid is compatible with all stove types, including gas, electric, and induction stoves.

3. Can the 2 Qt Sauce Pan Lid go in the oven?

Yes, the 2 Qt Sauce Pan Lid is oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. Is the 2 Qt Sauce Pan Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the 2 Qt Sauce Pan Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. What material is the 2 Qt Sauce Pan Lid made of?

The 2 Qt Sauce Pan Lid is made of high-quality stainless steel, ensuring durability and even heat distribution.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lmonninger
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • janetupnorth
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7