• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Non-Stick Pot and Pan Sets: ISO Generation 2 Cookware | [Brand Name]

In summary, ISO Generation 2 Cookware stands out from other non-stick cookware brands due to its unique non-stick coating that is free from harmful chemicals and its durable construction that can withstand high heat and is scratch-resistant. It is also safe to use in the oven, but not recommended to use metal utensils with. The best way to clean it is by handwashing with warm soapy water, but it is also dishwasher safe. Additionally, it is suitable for all cooktops and ensures even heat distribution for optimal cooking results.
emmabelle47
ISO: Generation 2 CookwareI thought the Outlet had the Generation 2 pot and pan set for sale. Obviously they didn't last long, but I now am looking for a set. It doesn't have to be the Generation 2, just any non-stick set anyone has. Preferably new- its for my parents. Thanks!

Last edited:
seems to me Gen 2 is still available on the Cdn outlet. I can't remember if the set is there -- but open stock definitely is./charitybuchanan

I just looked earlier, and there was nothing... unfortunately...

you guys have some cool stuff on the outlet!

it was on our canadian outlet yesterday sorry

Crys Hall said:
it was on our canadian outlet yesterday sorry

Is it still available on there?

nope sorry it's gone now, but I'll check again later to see if it pops up again :)

1. What is the difference between ISO Generation 2 Cookware and other non-stick cookware brands?

ISO Generation 2 Cookware is made with a unique non-stick coating that is free from harmful chemicals like PFOA and PTFE. It also has a durable construction that can withstand high heat and is scratch-resistant, making it a healthier and longer-lasting choice for your kitchen.

2. Are the pots and pans in this set safe to use in the oven?

Yes, all of the pots and pans in the ISO Generation 2 Cookware set are oven-safe up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.

3. Can I use metal utensils with this cookware?

No, it is not recommended to use metal utensils with this cookware as it may scratch the non-stick coating. It is best to use wooden, silicone, or nylon utensils to prolong the life of your cookware.

4. How do I clean this cookware?

The best way to clean ISO Generation 2 Cookware is by handwashing with warm soapy water and a soft sponge. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers as they can damage the non-stick coating. The cookware is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

5. Is this cookware suitable for all cooktops?

Yes, ISO Generation 2 Cookware is suitable for all cooktops including gas, electric, ceramic, and induction. Its flat and sturdy base ensures even heat distribution for optimal cooking results.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pckrissy
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • redsoxgirl
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • sfdavis918