• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Durable and Versatile Iso: Spiral Whisk for All Your Cooking Needs!

In summary, the customer is angry because the whisk she buys no longer comes in stock from Pampered Chef, and she was very vocal about it in front of other customers. She uses the whisk for everything, and the stiffness is going away and it's rusting. The company has been selling since 1997 and does not seem to be familiar with the product. It is most likely not a PC product, as it does not match the description of the whisk.
frozenchef
Gold Member
This is supposedly an older stainless steel whisk that a customer flat-out said she was pissed at ME because Pampered Chef no longer sold it - very loudly in front of everyone...classy...anyways...not the style of the nylon whisk in the specialty tools, but actually a spiral all the way from the top to the bottom - she said she's had hers for at least ten years and it's firmness is going away and it's rusting. She uses it for everything. I told her I'd investigate and see if I could find one (cause I'd kind of like to prove to her I can get one ;) ) I'll bet she'd buy as many as she could.
If anyone has one (or more!) please let me know if you'd like to sell it (them). Thanks :)

I've been selling PC for 9 years now - and I'm not familiar with that at all as it's described?

We had a balloon whisk for a while - but it wouldn't be a spiral all the way up and down. Have you actually seen the whisk to determine that it really is PC?

It's not the balloon whisk - I asked ;) I didn't see it, but she made a big deal about how other ones she has bought that are non-PC are just not good enough...she said she's had it for at least 10 years. She also said it starts small at the top and spirals down getting larger, not tapering off like most whisks, which is why she likes it.

I can picture what you are talking about in my head, I'm not sure if it is a PC product. You would be amazed at the number of people who SWEAR something is PC only to find out (sometimes by the logo on the side of the item!) that it isn't.

I just looked through an old catalog from 1998 and from 2003. There is no other whisk products in there other than what we still have. Maybe you can arrange for her to send you a photo - or make a house call one day if it's convenient enough, and take a look at it? See if you can find a logo, or take a photo even. Then you can post the photo. Chances are, it's not a PC product. :) won't that be funny!

been selling for 13 years and never saw something like that....not even at shows I'd been to the years before selling...

I think we did have such a whisk but don't ask me when. It was a spiral cone shape & was flexible so you could bounce it up and down in a tall skinny glass or swish it like a reg whisk. It was great for whisking eggs in a coffee cup for scrambled eggs.

chefa said:
I think we did have such a whisk but don't ask me when. It was a spiral cone shape & was flexible so you could bounce it up and down in a tall skinny glass or swish it like a reg whisk. It was great for whisking eggs in a coffee cup for scrambled eggs.

I think this is the mini-whipper?

I've been with the company since 1997 and have no idea of anything like that. I'm guessing it's not really a PC product.

Is it the egg seperator? That has the spiral cone shape to it.

I've been selling nearly 18 years and it doesn't sound familiar to me either.

I am guessing it's not really PC either. I had a host swear up and down one time that her airbake cookie sheets were PC and talked about them and went on and on. I had her get one out and guess what? Not PC, some other name was on the bottom. OOPS!!

1. What makes the Iso: Spiral Whisk different from other whisks on the market?

The Iso: Spiral Whisk is made with durable stainless steel and features a unique spiral design that allows for maximum aeration and efficient mixing. It also has a comfortable grip handle for easy use.

2. Can the Iso: Spiral Whisk be used for both cooking and baking?

Yes, the Iso: Spiral Whisk is versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking. Its sturdy design makes it perfect for mixing batters, sauces, and more.

3. Is the Iso: Spiral Whisk dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso: Spiral Whisk is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong its lifespan.

4. What is the length of the Iso: Spiral Whisk?

The Iso: Spiral Whisk measures approximately 11 inches in length, making it the perfect size for all your cooking and baking needs.

5. Does the Iso: Spiral Whisk come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your Iso: Spiral Whisk, we offer a full refund or replacement within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Get_Pampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BlessedWifeMommy
  • sweetkj
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • BlueMoon