• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Pink Dots Bowl Trio-Help Whip Cancer

In summary, the Iso Pink Dots Bowl Trio-Help Whip Cancer is a limited edition set of three bowls designed by Pampered Chef to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. These bowls are suitable for both cooking and serving, made of durable stoneware, and dishwasher safe. $1 from every sale of these bowls will be donated to the American Cancer Society's breast cancer research and support programs.
Spollock11
Hi Everyone...I had a customer that wanted to purchase a Pink Dots Bowl Trio after the online ordering had ended. My director was nice enough to give me hers to sell to my customer! However, when I went to deliver the product to my customer, I accidently dropped and broke it!!! :( I felt so bad!
I'm wondering if anyone has one that they would be willing to sell to me so I can replace the one that I ruined. Please let me know! You can reach me at [email protected]
Thank you in advance!!
-Stephanie

I just sent you an e-mail.:)

1. What is the purpose of the Iso Pink Dots Bowl Trio-Help Whip Cancer?

The Iso Pink Dots Bowl Trio-Help Whip Cancer is a limited edition set of bowls designed to raise awareness and funds for breast cancer research. It is part of the Pampered Chef's Help Whip Cancer campaign.

2. How many bowls are included in the Iso Pink Dots Bowl Trio-Help Whip Cancer?

The set includes three bowls in different sizes: a 1.5 cup, 2.5 cup, and 4 cup bowl.

3. Can these bowls be used for cooking or are they just for serving?

These bowls are designed to be used for both cooking and serving. They are made of durable stoneware and can withstand high temperatures in the oven or microwave.

4. Is the Iso Pink Dots Bowl Trio-Help Whip Cancer dishwasher safe?

Yes, these bowls are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, to preserve the pink dots design, it is recommended to hand wash them.

5. How much of the proceeds from the sale of these bowls goes towards breast cancer research?

Pampered Chef will donate $1 from every sale of the Iso Pink Dots Bowl Trio-Help Whip Cancer to the American Cancer Society's breast cancer research and support programs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Kristin Radunz