• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Discontinued Chef's Tools - Ask Here!

In summary, our "Find Discontinued Chef's Tools" program allows you to purchase discontinued chef's tools through our network of consultants. The time it takes to find a tool may vary, but we aim to respond within 3-5 business days. There is no additional cost for using our program, and if the tool is not found, we will provide alternative options. Our satisfaction guarantee also applies to these purchases, allowing for a full refund or exchange within 30 days if not satisfied.
Aynot
I am interested in any of the Chef's Tools that were recently discontinued if anyone has any extras. Thanks!

Aynot said:
I am interested in any of the Chef's Tools that were recently discontinued if anyone has any extras. Thanks!

Just replied to your PM about the trivets and this.

1. Can I still purchase a discontinued chef's tool?

Yes, you can still purchase a discontinued chef's tool through our "Find Discontinued Chef's Tools" program. Simply fill out the form with the specific tool you are looking for and our team will search for it through our network of consultants.

2. How long does it take to find a discontinued chef's tool?

The time it takes to find a discontinued chef's tool can vary depending on its availability and our team's search process. However, we strive to respond to all requests within 3-5 business days.

3. Is there an additional cost for using the "Find Discontinued Chef's Tools" program?

There is no additional cost for using our program. You will only pay the regular price of the tool, plus shipping and handling fees.

4. What if the tool I am looking for is not found?

If the tool you are looking for is not available through our program, we will provide you with alternative options or suggest similar tools that may meet your needs.

5. Can I return a discontinued chef's tool if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, our satisfaction guarantee still applies to all discontinued chef's tools purchased through our program. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • mturock
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PC Angel