• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted : Discontinued Chef's Tools

In summary, there are multiple people interested in purchasing chef's tools, specifically the turners and small spoon. One person has a slotted spoon #2343 for sale, and another is looking for the square slotted spoon (2338), small spoon (2337), slotted turner (2344), and jumbo slotted turner (2345). There is also a consultant with a lot of PC items available, including the square slotted spoon, and someone else is looking for two jumbo slotted turners. Contact information has been exchanged and prices are being discussed.
brewejen
Gold Member
Does anyone have any of the chef's tools (preferably new) they would like to sell? I'm looking specifically for the turners and the small spoon, but I do have a customer who might be interested in the others too.

I have a slotted spoon #2343 NIB if she is interested.

Still looking for the square slotted spoon (2338), small spoon (2337), slotted turner (2344), and the jumbo slotted turner (2345)

Last edited:
Contacting you now :D

brewejen said:
Still looking for the square slotted spoon (2338), small spoon (2337), slotted spoon (2343), slotted turner (2344), and the jumbo slotted turner (2345)

I had contacted you earlier but never heard back. I have the slotted spoon (2343). Also have the pasta fork, if you're interested.

I am also looking for the small spoon that has a square shape at the end. Some one please contact me. I am also looking for any small retired spoons.
THX

cochef said:
I had contacted you earlier but never heard back. I have the slotted spoon (2343). Also have the pasta fork, if you're interested.
I accidently deleted your contact info and couldn't remember who had the spoon. Do you remember how much the shipping was on the other item I bought from you? This is for a customer so I have to make sure she's willing to pay.

let me check my records and I will get back to you soon. thanks

just sent a PM

brewejen said:
Still looking for the square slotted spoon (2338), small spoon (2337), slotted turner (2344), and the jumbo slotted turner (2345)

I'm now looking for 2 of the jumbo slotted turners (2345)

Bumping in hopes of finding the items I'm looking for

I don't check this thing very often, but I do have the square slotted spoon... two of them if anyone is still interested. Best to reach me at my direct email, [email protected]
I have a LOT of pc items available... been a consultant for 17 years and just had my 2nd child and have been cleaning out my inventory! hahahah

I want them both how much I have sent you also an email

What is the return policy for discontinued chef's tools?

The return policy for discontinued chef's tools is the same as for any other Pampered Chef product. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 45 days of purchase.

Why are certain chef's tools discontinued?

There are a variety of reasons why certain chef's tools are discontinued. Some may not have been popular among customers, while others may have been replaced by newer, updated versions. We also periodically review and update our product line to ensure we are offering the best and most relevant products to our customers.

Can I still purchase replacement parts for discontinued chef's tools?

Yes, we still offer replacement parts for discontinued chef's tools while supplies last. You can contact our customer service team to inquire about specific parts or check our website for availability.

Are there any alternative products available for discontinued chef's tools?

Yes, we are constantly innovating and adding new products to our lineup. If a chef's tool you loved has been discontinued, we may have a similar product that can serve the same purpose. You can browse our website or reach out to our customer service team for recommendations.

Will there be any discounts on discontinued chef's tools?

We do occasionally offer discounts on discontinued chef's tools, but it is not guaranteed. Our best advice is to act quickly if you see a discontinued tool you want to purchase, as supplies are limited and may not be restocked once they sell out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • Aynot
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • wadesgirl