• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Affordable Chef's Tools?

In summary, "Fs: Retired Chef's Tools" are previously sold kitchen utensils and gadgets from Pampered Chef that are no longer available for purchase. They were retired to make room for new and improved versions, but may still be in use by some customers. While they cannot be purchased directly from Pampered Chef, they may be found through third-party sellers. There may not be an exact replacement for these tools, but Pampered Chef offers a limited lifetime warranty on all of their products.
cochef
Gold Member
I have six brand new Chef's Tools for sale - small spoon, spoon, slotted spoon, slotted turner, jumbo slotted turner, and the pasta fork. $8.00 each, plus shipping.
I also have the discontinued Veggie Slicer for $10.00, plus shipping (only used once to try a carrot).

I need spoons pm me or tell me where to send money

just sent a PM

1. What are "Fs: Retired Chef's Tools"?

"Fs: Retired Chef's Tools" are a collection of kitchen utensils and gadgets that were previously sold by Pampered Chef, but are no longer available for purchase. These items are no longer a part of our current product line, but may still be in use by some of our loyal customers.

2. Can I still purchase "Fs: Retired Chef's Tools"?

Unfortunately, "Fs: Retired Chef's Tools" are no longer available for purchase from Pampered Chef. However, you may be able to find them through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

3. Why were these tools retired?

Our product line is constantly evolving and we are always looking for ways to improve and update our products. As a result, some items may be retired to make room for new and improved versions.

4. Are there any similar products currently available?

While we cannot guarantee an exact replacement for retired tools, we are constantly adding new and innovative products to our line. We recommend browsing our current product selection to find a similar tool that meets your needs.

5. Can I still get support or warranty for my "Fs: Retired Chef's Tools"?

Yes, we stand behind the quality of our products and offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our items. If you experience any issues with a retired tool, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
almondfarm
  • CookieChick
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
CookieChick
  • jbondr