• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Decluttering for Move, New and Slightly Used Products

In summary, Business Aide is selling vinyl banner, catalog bag, chip & dip tray, bamboo cheese board, trivet, wine poorer, beaded red and white cake/pie server, beaded red and white knife/cheese slicer, beaded red and white serving spoon, place mats, matching napkins, and
CookieChick
I'd really like to sell this stuff to anyone interested. Have items priced super low!! Will ship immediately once payment is made once we've established shipping costs etc. I do have some new in package items I'm looking to sell with big discount. Email or PM me. Thanks.Business Aide:
Vinyl banner 47.5 x 24" light blue with grommets. Wording: The Pampered Chef - discover the chef in you $15
Catalog bag black w/ clear vinyl outside pocket, outside & inside zippers, inside business card/pen holder, size 13" x 10.5" x 4.75" - great shape! $10Discontinued Items:
Gently Used for cooking shows:
Chip & Dip Tray Green $8.00
Bamboo Salad Claws $7.00
Bamboo Cheese Board Reversible 12" x 10" $10.00
Trivet "Round Up From The Heart" 2008 $10.00
Seasons Best Recipe Collection (10 each) $5.00
Dripless Wine Poorer $5
Beaded Red and White Cake/Pie Server $8
Beaded Red and White Knife/Cheese Slicer $8
Beaded Red and White Serving Spoon $8New In Package:
Pink and White Dots Martini Glasses, set of 4 $20.00
Simple Additions Striped Small Bowl, 4.5" x 3" deep $3.00
Gravy Separator 4 Cup $12.00
White Dots Martini Shaker Double Walled $10.00
Place-mats, Matching Napkins x 4 with 2 Napkin Rings $7.00

photos of catalog bag if still have please :)

I cannot figure out how to copy my photos into this message. It asks for a URL site but I have them just on my desktop. If you're willing to send me your e-mail address I will send them directly to you. Thanks!

I am interested in the vinyl banner and the new items. Shipping to 76426 [email protected]

Hi Lori, thanks for your interest. Just to be clear you are interested in the banner and the following items correct?
I will be going to the post office tomorrow morning and I will check on the shipping cost to send you these items and get back to you.Thanks,
Diane

CookieChick said:
Hi Lori, thanks for your interest. Just to be clear you are interested in the banner and the following items correct?
I will be going to the post office tomorrow morning and I will check on the shipping cost to send you these items and get back to you.Thanks,
Diane
Yes that is correct

pmprdprettyinsnj said:
photos of catalog bag if still have please :)
Hi, sorry I didn't see this reply area sooner. You had asked for photos of the catalog bag and I answered in the site but perhaps you didn't see it. I can't figure out how to post photos to the site but I will send you some if you'd like to e-mail me at [email protected]. Thanks for your interest!

1. What is the best way to declutter before a move?

The best way to declutter before a move is to start early and set aside designated time each day to go through your belongings. Make piles of items to keep, donate, sell, or throw away. It's also helpful to have a plan for each room and to prioritize which areas to tackle first.

2. What do I do with gently used products that I no longer need?

If you have gently used products that you no longer need, consider donating them to a local charity or thrift store. You can also sell them online or have a yard sale. Another option is to give them to friends or family who may have a use for them.

3. How can I maximize space in my new home with my current belongings?

One way to maximize space in your new home is to invest in storage solutions that utilize vertical space, such as shelves or hanging organizers. You can also declutter and get rid of items that you no longer need or use to free up more space.

4. What types of products are essential for a move to a new home?

Some essential products for a move to a new home include packing materials such as boxes, tape, and bubble wrap, as well as cleaning supplies. It's also helpful to have a labeling system for boxes and furniture covers to protect your belongings during the move.

5. How can I make the process of decluttering and moving less stressful?

To make the process of decluttering and moving less stressful, it's important to stay organized and have a plan. Make a checklist and timeline for tasks that need to be completed before the move. It's also helpful to have a support system, whether it's friends and family helping or hiring professional movers. Take breaks and don't be afraid to ask for help when needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ktraceyk
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
schel
  • AlowayFamily
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
brewejen
Replies