• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Replacement Parts for Iso Dots Glasses and Plates?

In summary, the conversation is about a customer who needs replacement parts for a set that was previously thought to never be discontinued. The seller has a set of small and large dots beverage glasses for $22 and $24 respectively, or $40 for both sets. They also have a set of dots martini glasses for $35. The weight and shipping cost for these items is being discussed, with suggestions to use the United States Post Office website to calculate it. The seller also mentions a set of dots oval platter and packing materials that would affect the shipping weight. The conversation ends with a potential buyer inquiring about the small dots glasses and asking for the shipping cost to a different zip code.
monicag
Silver Member
I have a customer who was told by a consultant that this set would NEVER be discontinued because it was so popular. Now she needs some replacement parts. Does anyone have any dots plates or glasses that they would like to sell? If so, let me know a price and shipping. We are in the 63016 zip code (Missouri).

Thanks.

Which glasses? I have:(1) Unopened set of Small Dots Beverage Glasses -$22 for the set
(1) Unopened set of Large Dots Beverage Glasses - $24 for the setor if she wants BOTH sets- I'll sell them for $40.And I have at least one set of Dots Martini glasses. It was opened, but never used (opened to take ONE glass to shows for display a few times). ($35 for that opened/in box/never used set)I'll have to pull them out to weight and calculate shipping for you.

Last edited:
I'll get back to you in the next day or so.....she didn't state which ones so I'll need to check with her.
Thanks.

You need to weigh the packaged item and then go to the United States Post Office website or UPS (however you are shipping it) and put in the weight, zip code you are shipping it to and pick the type of shipping and it should figure it up for you.

I'm sorry but I can't figure it out (yes, I'm a moron sometimes). The dots martini glasses weight approx. 2.5 lbs. and the dots platter weighs approx. 3.3 pounds. It will be coming from 06786. If anyone has more exact weights for these items, that would be great. Thanks so much!

My customer doesn't need the dots platter or the martini glasses. But thanks anyway.

I'm sorry but I can't figure it out (yes, I'm a moron sometimes). The dots martini glasses weight approx. 2.5 lbs. and the dots platter weighs approx. 3.3 pounds. It will be coming from 06786. If anyone has more exact weights for these items, that would be great. Thanks so much!
You also need to include the packing materials and box you would put them in when figuring weight. Box it all up with adequate padding and take it to the PO. There's a scale there you can use or take it to the desk and have them weigh it. If you have the zip code you are sending it to they can tell you the exact cost to ship too.

Can someone tell me how to calculate shipping?

Go to this web page.
http://postcalc.usps.com/Default.aspx

Put your zip code 06786 in the from box.
Put their zip code 63016 in the to box.

Ignore the date stuff in #3.
Go down to #4 and select Package (or Large Package depending on what you measured).
In #5 enter 3 pounds 3 ounces for the oval platter.
Hit continue.

It will come up with Express Mail prices, ignore those and click on either "Priority" or "Other Options".

Priority is $12.85
Parcel post is $9.51

Plan to pay for insurance with anything that's breakable! ;)

ShellBeach said:
Go to this web page.
http://postcalc.usps.com/Default.aspx

Put your zip code 06786 in the from box.
Put their zip code 63016 in the to box.

Ignore the date stuff in #3.
Go down to #4 and select Package (or Large Package depending on what you measured).
In #5 enter 3 pounds 3 ounces for the oval platter.
Hit continue.

It will come up with Express Mail prices, ignore those and click on either "Priority" or "Other Options".

Priority is $12.85
Parcel post is $9.51
BUT, does that 3 lb., 3 oz. include an outer box and packing? Or is it the wt of the bowl in original box? That would change your price for shipping. ...and insure anything like SA or stoneware.

esavvymom said:
Which glasses?

I have:

(1) Unopened set of Small Dots Beverage Glasses -$22 for the set
(1) Unopened set of Large Dots Beverage Glasses - $24 for the set

or if she wants BOTH sets- I'll sell them for $40.

And I have at least one set of Dots Martini glasses. It was opened, but never used (opened to take ONE glass to shows for display a few times). ($35 for that opened/in box/never used set)

I'll have to pull them out to weight and calculate shipping for you.

Do you still have your small dots glasses for sale?

esavvymom said:
I still have them, yes.

Do you know how much it would cost inclusive to send them to zip code 06010? My niece is interested in them. Thanks so much!
Cathy

Do you know how much it would cost inclusive to send them to zip code 06010? My niece is interested in them. Thanks so much!
Cathy

I will weight and calculate and let you know tonight or tomorrow (heading out the door in a few minutes).

1. What are Iso Dots Glasses and Plates?

Iso Dots Glasses and Plates are a collection of durable, high-quality glassware and dinnerware from Pampered Chef. They feature a unique raised dot pattern that adds both style and functionality to your dining experience.

2. Are Iso Dots Glasses and Plates microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, all Iso Dots Glasses and Plates are designed to be both microwave and dishwasher safe. This makes it easy to heat up leftovers or clean up after a meal without worrying about damaging your dishes.

3. Can Iso Dots Glasses and Plates be used for hot and cold beverages?

Yes, the Iso Dots Glasses are designed to be versatile and can be used for both hot and cold beverages. The double-walled construction helps to keep hot drinks hot and cold drinks cold for longer periods of time.

4. Is the pattern on the Iso Dots Glasses and Plates painted on or etched?

The raised dot pattern on the Iso Dots Glasses and Plates is etched into the glass, ensuring that the design will never fade or peel off. This makes them a long-lasting addition to your kitchenware collection.

5. Can I purchase individual pieces or do I have to buy a set?

You can purchase individual pieces of the Iso Dots Glasses and Plates collection, including glasses, bowls, and plates. However, purchasing a set may offer a better value for your money and ensure that all of your pieces match perfectly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Julie F
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmcrews