• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Large Dots Bowl? Check Out Our Available Options - 37743/37745

In summary, the customer wants the large dot bowl, but they already have one. The medium dot bowl is still available, but it is $19.00.
PampChefDeb
Does anyone have a large dots bowl for sale? I have a customer who wants one but they sold out too quick.

Had a consultant tell me she has one but she hasn't gotten back to me with price.

Thanks!

Zip code is 37743 or 37745.

Which one are you looking for - do you have the item number? I have one of the bowls new in box but not sure if it's what you are looking for.

OK I looked it up and mine is #2084 Dots Medium Round Bowl so probably not what you wanted. It is available though. $25 plus shipping.

I have one new but not in the original box(#2033 Dots Large Round Bowl) . Used at shows to show product. I will take $30 plus shipping.

BethCooks4U said:
Which one are you looking for - do you have the item number? I have one of the bowls new in box but not sure if it's what you are looking for.

OK I looked it up and mine is #2084 Dots Medium Round Bowl so probably not what you wanted. It is available though. $25 plus shipping.

Yah, not the right size, but thanks for checking!

byrd1956 said:
I have one new but not in the original box(#2033 Dots Large Round Bowl) . Used at shows to show product. I will take $30 plus shipping.

Ok, I sent my customer a message. I'll let you know when I hear back.

byrd1956 said:

She asked how much is shipping. Her zip code is 37659.

I will check Tues. when I go to the post office.

Deb I sent you a message

Deb, just checking to see that you got my messages.

If anyone is interested I have the large dots bowl, and the medium dots bowl, only used/displayed at a few shows. Kept them in covered storage so they're in great condition.

Large bowl - $29.00
Medium bowl - $19.00

Want both? $43.00

:chef:

1. What size options are available for the Large Dots Bowl?

Currently, we offer the Large Dots Bowl in two sizes: 37743 and 37745. Both options have a capacity of 2 quarts and are perfect for mixing, serving, and storing food.

2. Is the Large Dots Bowl microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, our Large Dots Bowl is both microwave and dishwasher safe, making it convenient for everyday use. It is also oven-safe up to 350°F, making it versatile for all your cooking needs.

3. What is the material of the Large Dots Bowl?

The Large Dots Bowl is made of stoneware, which is durable, non-porous, and resistant to chips and cracks. It is also designed to retain heat, keeping your food warm for longer periods.

4. Can the Large Dots Bowl be used for both hot and cold food?

Yes, the Large Dots Bowl is suitable for both hot and cold food. Its stoneware material allows it to withstand high temperatures, and it is also great for keeping food chilled in the fridge.

5. Can I purchase the Large Dots Bowl in a set?

Currently, we only offer the Large Dots Bowl in individual pieces. However, you can mix and match it with other Pampered Chef products to create your own customized set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
  • Candi_f
Replies
Views
Ambrleigh
  • Kristin Radunz