• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Dots Large Round Bowl in Indiana?

In summary, the Need Dots Large Round Bowl has a diameter of 10 inches, a capacity of 4.2 quarts, and is made from durable stoneware. It is microwave, oven, and dishwasher safe, suitable for both hot and cold dishes, and can be easily hand washed. It does not come with a lid, but is compatible with the Pampered Chef Large Round Bowl Cover. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers to maintain the bowl's design.
jendill
Gold Member
Anyone have a dots large round bowl?? I have a customer who really wants one! I'm in Indiana!

I may have one -- have to look. Where in Indiana are you?

Evansville. But I will pay for shipping =)

Do you have issues with a gently used one with no box? Not sure but I think my box got used to elevate the cat's water dish. I loved it but now I can't use it at shows and it doesn't fit in my cupboards very well!

I don't have one in my stock of stuff....

Related to Looking for a Dots Large Round Bowl in Indiana?

1. What is the size of the Need Dots Large Round Bowl?

The Need Dots Large Round Bowl has a diameter of 10 inches and a capacity of 4.2 quarts, making it perfect for serving large salads or mixing ingredients for baking.

2. Is the Need Dots Large Round Bowl microwave safe?

Yes, the Need Dots Large Round Bowl is made from durable stoneware and is safe to use in the microwave, oven, and dishwasher for your convenience.

3. Can I use the Need Dots Large Round Bowl for both hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the stoneware material of the Need Dots Large Round Bowl is designed to withstand both hot and cold temperatures, making it suitable for a variety of dishes.

4. Does the Need Dots Large Round Bowl come with a lid?

No, the Need Dots Large Round Bowl does not come with a lid. However, it is compatible with the Pampered Chef Large Round Bowl Cover, which can be purchased separately.

5. How do I clean the Need Dots Large Round Bowl?

The Need Dots Large Round Bowl is dishwasher safe, but can also be easily hand washed with warm soapy water. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers to maintain the bowl's vibrant design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
Replies
Views
Wildfire