• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saskatchewan - Dots Large Round Bowl?!

In summary, the Saskatchewan - Dots Large Round Bowl has a diameter of approximately 10 inches and a height of 4 inches. It is made of high-quality ceramic material, making it durable and long-lasting. The bowl is both dishwasher and microwave safe, making it convenient for everyday use. Its unique design features colorful dots inspired by the stunning landscape of Saskatchewan, Canada. Each bowl is hand-painted by skilled artisans, making each piece one-of-a-kind with slight variations in the design.
Sask_Chef
Hello fellow consultants! I have a customer who wants the Dots Large Round Bowl in a bad way but they are no longer available to order - would anyone have one in stock they'd be willing to part with? I am near Saskatoon, SK. Thanks!

I live in the US, but have one in the box that I would part with, if she absolutely needs it. Just let me know. Not sure how shipping goes to Canada. Please pm me. Thanks

I do have one but I would worry about the shipping. If it broke there would be no garantee. I'm in New Brunswick. PM me if you like.

Are you still looking for this? (I haven't been on here in a while).

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that the Dots Large Round Bowl is no longer available for your customer. I checked my inventory and unfortunately, I don't have one in stock either. However, I would suggest checking with other consultants in your area or even reaching out to the Pampered Chef community on social media to see if anyone has a spare one available. I wish you and your customer the best of luck in finding the bowl!

What is the size of the Saskatchewan - Dots Large Round Bowl?

The Saskatchewan - Dots Large Round Bowl has a diameter of approximately 10 inches and a height of 4 inches.

What material is the bowl made of?

The bowl is made of high-quality ceramic material, making it durable and long-lasting.

Is the bowl dishwasher and microwave safe?

Yes, the Saskatchewan - Dots Large Round Bowl is both dishwasher and microwave safe, making it convenient for everyday use.

What is the design on the bowl?

The bowl features a unique design of colorful dots, inspired by the stunning landscape of Saskatchewan, Canada.

Is the bowl hand-painted?

Yes, each bowl is hand-painted by skilled artisans, making each piece one-of-a-kind with slight variations in the design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • raebates
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jendill
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies