• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Sa Color Consistency an Issue? My Review of the Dots Large Round Bowl

According to the content of this conversation, the dots large round bowl is a more muted color than the mugs. The color on the mugs is much more vibrant (darker).
kam
Staff member
I just rec'd the Dots Large Round Bowl and the first thing I noticed was that the general color of the dots was very "muted". I previously had the dots mugs and they definitely do not match the bowl. The color on the mugs is much more vibrant (darker).

It really doesn't matter if these 2 items match since I doubt I will ever set out the Large Bowl with the mugs, but I am concerned about ordering the other dots items and the probability that they will not match the large bowl.

So my question is for anyone who has or has seen the Large Round Bowl - is it normal that these are just a more muted color for the dots? I hate to do an adjustment and get another "muted" bowl. But I also don't want to order other dots items later and have them not match this large bowl....

Thanks!

Last edited:
While I don't have anything with the dots, from the looks of it in the catalog, I'd say they should all be vibrant.Me personally, I'd do an adjustment, but I would do it by calling HO. I wouldn't do it on CC.

I have a few pieces of "Dots" and haven't noticed much of a difference there, but have with the white on various pieces.

Hey I just received the other items and I understand what you are talking about all the pieces that I just received a new collection from my after Thanksgiving sale so I was able to earn the rest of the pieces for FREE. This lot matches but they is a slight diffence between the previous pieces.Hope this helps.

Everything that is colored on the SA is HAND PAINTED!!! If you don't like the match, do an adjustment and get another piece. Make sure you play up that they are hand painted to your customers - it really is a great deal and very beautiful. You get to have something that is pretty much one of a kind!

I have some that are very vibrant, and some that look like they used watercolors instead. They are very light in color and muted.

Do an adjustment, online, and they will send you a label to return the item
you are not happy with. Wait until the new replacement arrives, and compare the two. I did that with the cranberry accent rectanglular tray.
The cranberry glaze was thin and streaked on the one I returned. One of the small dot bowls had grey streaks that even comet cleanser did not erase. They replaced that too. Others have mentioned the grey streaking after using the dishwasher, and I have checked mine everytime I remove them from the dishwasher. They do merit careful handling. My fine China is easier to use than our SA, but I use both and am thankful to have those choices. It generally depends on the colors of the food I am serving which set I use.

OK. I feel better that it's not just me!

I think I might do a product adjustment. The colors are so faded I don't think it shows how pretty the colors really are.

I may wait until after the holiday rush.

Thanks!

1. Is color consistency an issue with the Dots Large Round Bowl?

The Dots Large Round Bowl is made from hand-painted stoneware, so there may be slight variations in color between each piece. However, Pampered Chef takes great care to ensure that the overall color and design of the bowl is consistent and beautiful.

2. How durable is the Dots Large Round Bowl?

The Dots Large Round Bowl is made from high-quality stoneware that is designed to withstand everyday use. It is oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe, making it a versatile and durable addition to your kitchen.

3. What is the capacity of the Dots Large Round Bowl?

The Dots Large Round Bowl has a capacity of 4 cups, making it perfect for serving side dishes, salads, or storing leftovers. Its large size also makes it a great choice for mixing and preparing ingredients for your favorite recipes.

4. Can the Dots Large Round Bowl be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Dots Large Round Bowl is suitable for both hot and cold foods. It is oven safe up to 375°F and can also be used in the microwave and fridge, making it a versatile option for all your serving and storage needs.

5. Is the Dots Large Round Bowl part of a collection?

Yes, the Dots Large Round Bowl is part of the Dots Stoneware Collection from Pampered Chef. The collection includes a variety of coordinating dishes and serving pieces, all featuring the same beautiful hand-painted dots design.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • jenniferknapp
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • esavvymom