• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My SA Platter Color Isn't Matching - Help!

In summary, the large round platters from the different stores are not all the same color. Some are off white, and some are more like the white of a ceramic item from a store like Walmart.
jenniferknapp
Gold Member
I just got my sample order, and I opened my large round platter...and put the small round DOTS bowl on it...and noticed that the platter isn't the the stark white that the rest of the SA pieces are. Not the squares or anything else. Has anyone else had this problem? It isn't as off white as could be....but it just doesn't 100% match every single other piece of SA that I own:( I am so bummed...I should call HO on this, right?

I didn't compare the two colors to notice, but call HO if you don't like it. I wouldn't worry too much if they are all like that because whenever you have another bowl on top the food would be covering most of the platter anyway...

I wouldEspecially if they, HO, thinks it is supposed to match exactly. There may be a "quality" issue here.

I just think that if I put a square or bown on top of it for a dip, then the color is definately noticable. It looks more like the white of a ceramic anything from the $ store...does anyone know what I mean and have the same problem? I think I will let them know.

jenniferknapp said:
I just think that if I put a square or bown on top of it for a dip, then the color is definately noticable. It looks more like the white of a ceramic anything from the $ store...does anyone know what I mean and have the same problem? I think I will let them know.

What did you find out JK?

I waited until the next day, and checked it in the natural daylight...and it isn't as bad as I think....it does match some of my SA pieces.... I think that the dots bowl is just extra white, so it looked off.I am sorry to hear about your 2nd trifle bowl :(

jenniferknapp said:
I am sorry to hear about your 2nd trifle bowl :(

Thanks, JK. The supervisor called me back and said that we should not accept them with any defects and thanked me for bringing it to their attention. She is going to check out some in the distribution center tomorrow and see what she finds and call me back. Hopefully she will find a good one for me. They want to nip this in the bud as soon as possible and if there is a problem get moving on it right away. I told her about your idea of carrying it in the tool turn about bag and she thought it was great! I told her to watch their inventory as more and more of us are going to order a second one just for this alone and she roared laughing!

haha....I still have to order my TTA bag!! I couldn't figure whether it was just my eyes or waht with the color of the platter... but I also didn't want to have to deal with sending it back and having the chance of it coming back broken or something worse!

I know what you mean. I haven't seen the new platter so I can't help you. I should look at the catalog and see if I can spot a change in color.

So, I went to my cluster meeting last night and saw all of the new products! And of course checked out my director's large round platter....and her's is the same color as mine. I asked everyone to look at it, to figure out whether it is my eyes or really is...and it is just a little different white than the dots SA...

I'm glad that mystery is now solved!

Related to My SA Platter Color Isn't Matching - Help!

1. Why is my SA platter color not matching the picture on the website?

The color of the SA platter may vary slightly from the picture on the website due to different screen settings and lighting. However, the color difference should not be significant and should not affect the functionality of the platter.

2. Can I exchange my SA platter for a different color?

Yes, we offer exchanges for SA platters in different colors. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with the exchange process.

3. Will the color of my SA platter fade over time?

No, our SA platters are made with high-quality materials that are designed to maintain their color over time. However, excessive exposure to direct sunlight or harsh chemicals may cause some fading.

4. Can I return my SA platter if I am not satisfied with the color?

Yes, we offer a satisfaction guarantee for all of our products. If you are not satisfied with the color of your SA platter, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Is there a way to prevent my SA platter from changing color in the dishwasher?

To prevent color changes in the dishwasher, we recommend hand-washing your SA platter with mild soap and warm water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers, as these can cause fading or discoloration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NMmommy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • KellyTheChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
Replies