• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sa W/ Cran Accent Looks Cherry Red!!!

In summary, the customer experienced some quality control issues with their Appetizer Plate and Caddy set. They were able to resolve the issue by returning the entire set.
Sherry Leigh
I want to start out by saying I LOVE the cranberry coloured products, especially the accented SA. Naturally, I purchased a lot of it in November. I unpacked everything last night only to discover that the cranberry accent on my two small squares IS NOT the same colour as the cranberry accent on all my other pieces. I had been planning on showing off all my pieces at my Open House tomorrow, but I CANNOT put the small squares out (now I don't have enough pieces for my three tier stand) because they so obviously don't match.
I know that they are handpainted which will result in some variation, but this colour is obviously "off" (or needed several more coatings to deepen the color). They never should have passed quality control. My boyfriend thinks I'm being petty, but if I were a customer I would be turned off by the inconsistency in the colour when the whole point of SA is mix and match.
I'm going to return them.
Has this happened to anyone else?

I would definitely do an adjustment. Do you have any white squares that you can use for your open house? Or even the tiles small squares? I mixed the tiles squares with the cranberry bordered ones and they really look pretty. Or maybe you can borrow some from your director or another consultant.

This hasn't happened to me but I agree with the quality control thing. For folks looking to have matching palettes it's not petty... it's about getting what they expected and paid for so attention should be brought to it.

I'm quite new, so I don't have ANYTHING else I can use in the three tiered stand, and I don't have time to drive to my directors house to borrow anything tonight. It's too bad, because the stand is really impressive. I'll just wait until I can get my squares replaced and then drag it around to every family gathering I attend this holiday season to show it off.

I had an issue last night with the Appetizer Plate and Caddy set. It's a X-mas gift for my mother-in-law but I wanted to check to make sure everything was alright before the 30 days were up. When I started putting the plates in, two of them were different causing the plates to not sit correctly. Then the very last one I put in didn't even fit! I called and did a return for them. Luckily I checked within 30 days, those plates would have been very expensive to ship back!!

wadesgirl said:
I had an issue last night with the Appetizer Plate and Caddy set. It's a X-mas gift for my mother-in-law but I wanted to check to make sure everything was alright before the 30 days were up. When I started putting the plates in, two of them were different causing the plates to not sit correctly. Then the very last one I put in didn't even fit! I called and did a return for them. Luckily I checked within 30 days, those plates would have been very expensive to ship back!!

I had the same issue and they sent another whole set. I didn't even have to send the larger plates back. Now I have 12 that fit very nicely in the caddy.

I'm hoping the new set doesn't have any issues, I don't want to have to send it all back again! I wish they would just have replacement plates, and send you what you need

Dear valued customer,Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We apologize for the inconsistency in the color of the cranberry accent on your small squares. Our handpainted products are made with care and precision, but we understand that there may be slight variations in color.We take quality control very seriously and we will address this issue with our production team to ensure that it does not happen again. In the meantime, we are happy to assist you with returning the small squares and finding a suitable replacement.We understand that the whole point of SA is mix and match, and we want to make sure that you are satisfied with your purchase. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us with any further concerns or questions. We value your feedback and will use it to improve our products and services.Thank you for your support and we hope you have a successful Open House tomorrow.Sincerely,Pampered Chef Consultant

1. What is the "Sa W/ Cran Accent Looks Cherry Red!!!" product?

The "Sa W/ Cran Accent Looks Cherry Red!!!" product is a stoneware baking dish from Pampered Chef. It is designed to be both functional and aesthetically pleasing, with a beautiful cherry red color and cranberry accents.

2. Is the "Sa W/ Cran Accent Looks Cherry Red!!!" safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the "Sa W/ Cran Accent Looks Cherry Red!!!" is safe to use in the oven, up to a temperature of 450 degrees Fahrenheit. It is also microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe for added convenience.

3. How big is the "Sa W/ Cran Accent Looks Cherry Red!!!" baking dish?

The "Sa W/ Cran Accent Looks Cherry Red!!!" measures 9 inches by 13 inches, making it the perfect size for baking casseroles, lasagnas, and other delicious dishes for the whole family.

4. Can the "Sa W/ Cran Accent Looks Cherry Red!!!" be used as a serving dish?

Yes, the "Sa W/ Cran Accent Looks Cherry Red!!!" is not only great for baking, but it can also be used as a serving dish for hot or cold dishes. The attractive design makes it a beautiful addition to any table setting.

5. Is the "Sa W/ Cran Accent Looks Cherry Red!!!" easy to clean?

Yes, the "Sa W/ Cran Accent Looks Cherry Red!!!" is easy to clean. It is dishwasher safe, but can also be hand washed with warm soapy water. The stoneware material is non-porous, so it will not absorb odors or stains.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sfdavis918
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • jenniferknapp
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • AKGreen