• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

? About Set/4 Colored Bowls on Outlet

In summary, the Set/4 Colored Bowls have a diameter of 6 inches and a height of 3 inches. They are made of durable stoneware material and are both microwave and dishwasher safe. They can be used for both hot and cold foods and have a non-slip base to prevent slipping or tipping while in use.
kam
Staff member
I just rec'd my set yesterday from the Outlet...and I KNOW these are handpainted...

But I have the SA set that came with the rec platter (green I think) 2 small squares and 3 small bowls (cran, dark purple and yellow). Every item in THIS set is a solid color.

But, the set of 4 colored bowls that I just got is VERY "streaky". You can see every brush stroke. It almost looks striped. I mean each bowl is only 1 color, but you can definitely see the brush strokes distinctly. DH even asked! (And he doesn't notice things like that).

I was hoping to use the cran and dark purple from the new set with the same ones from the other set I had - and they don't match.

SO - anyone who has the set of 4 Colored Bowls - do yours have brush strokes???

If this is "normal", I am OK with it, I just wanted to make sure.

No, its not normal. I have the set (it was a 1/2 priced items when I got it) and they are solid colors, not streaked.

But because you got it on the outlet, I am doubtful if they will give you an exchange.....

The lighter ones in my set (from when they were first introduced in the regular catalog) are a little streaky. The dark ones are, too, but nowhere near as noticeable - those have just a couple of thin spots in the glaze, rather than streaks. Outlet items are guaranteed against breakage in shipping only, so HO won't take them back.

I'd still call HO and ask them about it. They warranty for outlet is that the items arrive unbroken and are not defective.

Like Ann, my lighter ones are streaky.

What are the dimensions of the Set/4 Colored Bowls?

The Set/4 Colored Bowls have a diameter of 6 inches and a height of 3 inches.

What materials are the Set/4 Colored Bowls made of?

The Set/4 Colored Bowls are made of durable stoneware material.

Are the Set/4 Colored Bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Set/4 Colored Bowls are both microwave and dishwasher safe for convenience and easy clean-up.

Can the Set/4 Colored Bowls be used for hot and cold foods?

Yes, the Set/4 Colored Bowls are versatile and can be used for both hot and cold foods.

Do the Set/4 Colored Bowls have a non-slip base?

Yes, the Set/4 Colored Bowls have a non-slip base to prevent slipping or tipping while in use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
Replies
Views
kam
  • esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies