• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About the Catalog Description of Prep Bowls

In summary, the prep bowls in our catalog are made of high-quality, durable stoneware that is microwave and dishwasher safe. They come in a set of 4, each bowl being 6 ounces in size, making them perfect for individual ingredients or small portions. The bowls are versatile and can be used for cooking, serving, food storage, and reheating leftovers. They are also stackable for easy storage in your kitchen.
Michelle817
Silver Member
At my show yesterday, someone pointed out to me that it doesn't say how many prep bowls come in a set. (I know the answer is 6) I read the catalog, because I just couldn't believe it wouldn't state that. And she's right, it doesn't say!! There are 6 in the picture (on page 17), but nowhere does it say that you get 6 bowls & 6 lids.

Isn't this odd?? Should I email PC and let them know (if they didn't already)?

I've noticed that too. I also noticed how the catalog doesn't say the sizes of the Pinch Bowls. I have had so many people ask me. Hopefully, these details will be covered with the F/W catalog.

I know. It's very annoying.

Ok I hadn't noticed the prep bowl thing but I have SEVERAL people ask about the pinch bowls! I thought it was just me going crazy over it.:grumpy: Glad to see I'm not alone!!

I had someone ask me at checkout if it only included two bowls for $20. When I explained that when it mentions two bowls it's only for our "starter kit of products" and that she would get SIX bowls, she added it to her order!

**Always ask them at checkout if they found everything they were looking for, or have any questions about anything!! Sometimes they just get flustered and give up and wouldn't ask me about something...but if I ask them, then they will bring it up!

I hope both the prepbowls and pinchbowls descriptions are changed for the F/W catty!

1. What material are the prep bowls made of?

The prep bowls in our catalog are made of high-quality, durable stoneware that is designed to withstand everyday use in the kitchen.

2. Are the prep bowls microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, our prep bowls are both microwave and dishwasher safe for added convenience and ease of use.

3. What sizes are available for the prep bowls?

Our prep bowls come in a set of 4, with each bowl being 6 ounces in size. This is the perfect size for individual ingredients or small portions.

4. Can the prep bowls be used for both cooking and serving?

Absolutely! Our prep bowls are versatile and can be used for both cooking and serving. They are also great for food storage and reheating leftovers.

5. Are the prep bowls stackable for easy storage?

Yes, the prep bowls are designed to be stackable for efficient storage in your kitchen cabinets or drawers. This also helps to save space in your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Jillybill
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • emmabelle47