• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Old Product: Rectangular Bowl/Lid?

In summary, the Rectangular Bowl/Lid has a capacity of 3 cups or 750 mL. It is also dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and can be used in the microwave for reheating or cooking food. Additionally, the bowl is oven-safe up to 350°F for reheating or baking food. It is made of stoneware, a durable and heat-resistant material perfect for cooking and serving food.
teachernikol
I have a host with the following question:

OUTLET question... I am looking at the rectangular baker (french vanilla #1310 in outlet). I had one before, but it broke. I replaced it with the white one that is in the current catalog. I have several accessory items that don't fit the new one... I guess my question is: can you find out if it is the same baker that the rectangular bowl/lid was made for?

Can someone help me answer this for her as I don't know the answer?

The glazed Rectangular Bakers should work with the Rectangular Lid/Bowl, although there are always slight variations in size among stoneware pieces. The Lid/Bowl came out when there were no glazed pieces in the line, and it was used in combination with the unglazed Rectangular Baker.

Thank you so much for your response. Hopefully this helps her decide.

1. What is the capacity of the Rectangular Bowl/Lid?

The Rectangular Bowl/Lid has a capacity of 3 cups or 750 mL.

2. Is the Rectangular Bowl/Lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Rectangular Bowl/Lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can the Rectangular Bowl/Lid be used in the microwave?

Yes, the Rectangular Bowl/Lid can be used in the microwave for reheating or cooking food.

4. Is the Rectangular Bowl/Lid oven-safe?

Yes, the Rectangular Bowl/Lid is oven-safe up to 350°F for reheating or baking food.

5. What materials is the Rectangular Bowl/Lid made of?

The Rectangular Bowl/Lid is made of stoneware, which is a durable and heat-resistant material perfect for cooking and serving food.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • siderits
  • Products and Tips
Replies