• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Missing Quantity Info in Prep Bowls - What You Need to Know!

In summary, it seems like the quantities for the prep bowls have not been listed in the new catalogs. Some people have been asking about this, and it seems that the quantities have been corrected in the new kit, but it is still unclear.
Becky0216
In the new catalogs, the prep bowls don't list quantities? I have had so many people ask me how many bowls come with an order before I noticed that it just isn't printed under the description. I am almost tempted to list the amount in EVERY catalog!!

You are right - I guess they figure most people can tell by the picture of them on page 17. Interesting though!!

i noticed cause you only get 2 with the consultant kit but 2 is definitely not enough! so when i wanted to order more - i wasnt sure how many i was going to be getting..

i usually just point out in my shows though that you get 6 prep bowls and sometimes that isnt even enough!

I cannot find anything, unless I am missing it, on what amounts the new Pinch Bowls each hold in the catalog either. I figured it would be on each bowl, but there is nothing on them either.

i know I would like to know how much each pinch bowl holds. if you find out please post!

It is 1 oz, 2 oz, 4 oz and 8 oz .

PCSarahjm said:
i know I would like to know how much each pinch bowl holds. if you find out please post!
<Punch Bowl

Becky - submit that issue to HO so they will correct it next catalog. :)I think they attempted to correct the confusion of 6 vs. 2 in the new kit and goofed.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
<Punch Bowl

With the past confusion between < and > that could open up a whole different debate. ;)

I will send it to HO. I am asked at every show about this. Even getting calls asking me.

Becky0216 said:
I will send it to HO. I am asked at every show about this. Even getting calls asking me.

They'll correct it if they know. Make it a positive spin and use it as that actual live contact with a person and sell product! I think it is GREAT people are actually calling you about it! Use it to talk about how great they are and how much you love them and what else you can use them with. :D

You're right, Janet. I went and poured water into them and a pinch bowl holds much < a punch bowl. And I'm getting out of here before someone spikes mine.
022.gif

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You're right, Janet. I went and poured water into them and a pinch bowl holds much < a punch bowl. And I'm getting out of here before someone spikes mine.

022.gif

Hey, that might be fun... ;)

...and they won't spike your punch, they'll punch you. :D

Related to Missing Quantity Info in Prep Bowls - What You Need to Know!

1. What is "Did Anyone Else Notice?"

"Did Anyone Else Notice?" is a popular feature on the Pampered Chef website where customers can share their observations and ask questions about our products.

2. How can I participate in "Did Anyone Else Notice?"

To participate in "Did Anyone Else Notice?", simply visit the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Did Anyone Else Notice?" tab. From there, you can submit your own observations and questions or browse through past submissions.

3. Are there any guidelines for submitting to "Did Anyone Else Notice?"

Yes, we ask that all submissions to "Did Anyone Else Notice?" be related to Pampered Chef products and are respectful and appropriate. We also reserve the right to edit or remove any submissions that do not meet these guidelines.

4. Can I submit photos or videos with my "Did Anyone Else Notice?" submission?

Yes, we encourage our customers to submit photos or videos with their "Did Anyone Else Notice?" submissions. This allows others to better understand and visualize the product in question.

5. Is there a way to search for specific products or topics on "Did Anyone Else Notice?"

Yes, you can use the search bar on the "Did Anyone Else Notice?" page to search for specific products or topics. This can help you find past submissions that may have already answered your question or addressed your observation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Zombielicious
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila