• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Your Last Name with Pampered Chef: What You Need to Know

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to PC's Solution Center or Career Solutions for assistance.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I know that this is something easy to do and that there is probably a place on PC website that will just walk me through it but here is my question. When can I change my last name with PC? Do I have to wait until after my wedding? The reason that I am asking is because I would like to order some things from Merrill with my new name on them but seeing as all of that is preloaded onto it. I didn't think that I could change that. And I would like to order it before the wedding so that when I get home from my honeymoon I can start using my new stuff. Seeing as I will only have maybe 6 hours between when I come home from my reception and when I leave for my honeymoon changing my name with PC and ordering my Merrill stuff will not be something that is done in that short time.

So if anyone can help me with this I would appreciate it.

I guess if I have to I can just print labels with my new name while I wait for my stuff I was just wondering if there was another option.

Thanks.

That's a good question. I'm not sure if PC insists on documentation. I'd just call Solution Center, Career Solutions (option 3 I believe) and tell them you'd like to change your name.

Hi there! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! To answer your question, you can change your last name with PC at any time, even before your wedding. However, if you want to order items with your new last name, you will need to wait until after your wedding to officially change your last name with PC. In the meantime, you can still order items from Merrill using your current last name. Once you have officially changed your last name with PC, you can contact Merrill's customer service and they can assist you with updating your information on your account and any previous orders. I hope this helps! Best of luck with your wedding and honeymoon!

1. How do I change my last name with Pampered Chef?

To change your last name with Pampered Chef, you will need to contact our customer service team. They will be able to assist you with updating your account information.

2. Is there a fee for changing my last name with Pampered Chef?

No, there is no fee for changing your last name with Pampered Chef. However, you may need to provide legal documentation, such as a marriage certificate or court order, to verify the name change.

3. How long does it take for my last name to be updated with Pampered Chef?

Once you have provided the necessary documentation, it typically takes 1-2 business days for your last name to be updated in our system.

4. Will my consultant ID change if I change my last name with Pampered Chef?

No, your consultant ID will remain the same even if you change your last name with Pampered Chef. Your ID is tied to your account, not your name.

5. Can I still receive commission and bonuses if I change my last name with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you will still receive commission and bonuses as long as you are an active consultant, even if you change your last name with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
Stephanie78
  • WLMcCoy
  • General Chat