• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping My Samples to a Different Address?

In summary, the person is in the middle of moving and may not have time to submit anything for March. They are wondering if they can have their samples order shipped to a friend's house instead of their current address due to their upcoming move. They are also considering changing their address in their profile. It's important to communicate with the company and be transparent about the situation.
esavvymom
Staff member
Will PC notice or care if I place a samples order and have it shipped to a friend's house instead of my current address? I am in the middle of moving, and supposed to close on my house on April 5th. They've delayed the closing once already, but supposedly everything is now worked out. I'm afraid if I ordered now, I wouldn't get my order in time before we leave this place. We won't have our new house until around the 8th-9th.

And because of all this, I have not had time to submit anything for March, so I'll be inactive in April and unable to order samples again. I want to restart, but would also like to get a couple items.

I noticed I can change where it ships. Has anyone had issues with this for a Sample order? It would have MY name on it.

I am sure you can do this. They know that sometimes we need our things to go somewhere different for various reasons. That's why the option is there. Alternately, you could change your address in your profile to your friend's address and then once you close on the house, change it again to your new address.

It's understandable that you are in a difficult situation with your move and closing on your house. It's always best to be honest and transparent with PC (presumably meaning the company you are ordering from) about your situation and see if they can accommodate your request to have the samples shipped to your friend's house. However, it's important to note that it may still be risky to have the samples shipped to a different address, as it may raise red flags for fraud or identity theft. It's always best to communicate with the company and see if they have any solutions for your specific situation.

1. How can I change the shipping address for my samples?

In order to change the shipping address for your samples, you will need to contact our customer service team at 1-800-342-2433. They will be able to assist you in updating the shipping address for your order.

2. Can I have my samples shipped to a PO Box?

Unfortunately, we are unable to ship samples to PO Boxes at this time. We can only ship to physical addresses. If you need to change your shipping address to a physical address, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. Will I be charged extra for shipping to a different address?

No, there is no additional charge for shipping your samples to a different address. The shipping fee is based on the total weight of your order and the shipping address does not affect this fee.

4. Can I have my samples shipped internationally?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States and Canada. We are unable to ship samples internationally. If you have a Canadian shipping address, please contact our customer service team for assistance with your order.

5. How long will it take for my samples to be delivered to a different address?

The delivery time for your samples may vary depending on the shipping address and the shipping method selected at checkout. Our standard shipping typically takes 3-5 business days within the continental United States. If you need your samples sooner, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. Please contact our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christinaspc
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies