• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Opinions and Suggestions Please

In summary, the conversation revolves around the use of Thank You cards from Merrill as wedding thank you cards. The opinions and suggestions provided by others are that it may be seen as tacky to use business thank you cards for a personal event and it would be better to stick to traditional wedding thank you cards. Some suggested incorporating a subtle nod to the consultant business, while others advised against it. In the end, the person who initially asked for opinions decides to not use the Merrill cards and will instead give out PC gifts to the kitchen volunteers.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I am considering purchasing the Thank You cards from Merrill to use as our thank you cards for our wedding.

Opinion: Do you think that it would seem that I am trying to advertise my business? Do you think it would be tacky to use for my wedding thank you cards?

Suggestions: If I do use them I would like to type something up onto labels to put in it and then I would write something personal in all of them but on the labels I would like something about maybe sweetness but I can't come up with anything.

I was thinking something along the lines of your sweetness deserves a sweet treat in return. Or something like that. Any help with any of this would be greatly appreciated.

Heidi, I think that would be a little on the tacky side. I hope I didn't offend you, but sending business thank you cards for your wedding is a bit too much.

I can see wanting to use them because they are professional looking and have a recipe and you could tie in something about being so glad they could share in the joy & sweetness of your special day, but I would be afraid some people would take it the wrong way and think it wasn't proper. I would probably just go the traditional route and use regular thank you cards that are meant for weddings (I think Walmart has some nice ones that would be affordable, I don't think you have to get special ones printed w/ your names or anything super fancy.) Did you decide to do something from PC for your table favors? If so, I think that would be fine, but using the PC thank you's would definitely be too much. JMO though. :)

I am hoping not to offend as well, but I agree with Chef Kearns.... it is a little on the tacky side. The thank you cards from Merrill are cute... and if you decided to use them, I would hand write the thank you note and not put anything about PC in them... the little logo will give a subtle nod that you are a consultant. But even that may be a little much...

No I was not offended by either post. That is why I was asking. I was borderline about using them. That is why I was asking for honest opinions. Vanscootin no I was not going to put any of my PC contact info in them. When I said about a label I meant with a cute saying about sweetness. But I think I will scrap this idea and do something else. I guess I was just thinking that if I am going to spend money on thank you cards that at least these they would keep and not just throw away. LOL. But you know..once I send them I don't care what they do with them..LOL.

Thank you.

I think Vanscootin had a great idea and it would be a good way to use the PC Thank yous.

I was not a consultant when I had my church wedding, but my husband had a business at the time. The only printed reference to his business was on the pens we gave away. (We didin't do seeds, chocolates, matches or any of the other "traditionl" giveaways. I wanted something practical that would be used. keep in mind that my bridesmaids received the PC Classic scraper collection as their gift.) They were triangular pens with printing on them. One side had our names, the next had our wedding dateS (we were legally married 2½ years before our church wedding and thought it would be tacky to act like we hadn't been married all that time), and the third side simply had his website on it.

His business was making and selling spudguns and other novelty launching devices. The other reference to the business was with the garter and boquet toss. The Spudmaster and his bride couldn't simply THROW those items, we had to LAUNCH them. We used small air-powered (more accurately CO2 powered) launchers designed to launch small items such as super balls and such. (The DJ service was them given the launchers as part of the trade in services so they could offer the option of using the "garter launcher/tosser" to other grooms.)

Oh and Amanda..to answer your question. No we will not be giving out PC items as favors. The only PC gifts will be to the ladies who are volunteering to work in the kitchen for us. I am going to give them each a PC gift.

chefheidi2003 said:
No I was not offended by either post. That is why I was asking. I was borderline about using them. That is why I was asking for honest opinions. Vanscootin no I was not going to put any of my PC contact info in them. When I said about a label I meant with a cute saying about sweetness. But I think I will scrap this idea and do something else. I guess I was just thinking that if I am going to spend money on thank you cards that at least these they would keep and not just throw away. LOL. But you know..once I send them I don't care what they do with them..LOL.

Thank you.

I've been thinking more about it.... and I relooked at the Merrill cards... it may actually be cheaper to use the PC thank you cards... it has a cute recipe and it is a nod to a business you are proud to have... I would just not to do a label.... gotta hand write the thank you.

vanscootin said:
I've been thinking more about it.... and I relooked at the Merrill cards... it may actually be cheaper to use the PC thank you cards... it has a cute recipe and it is a nod to a business you are proud to have... I would just not to do a label.... gotta hand write the thank you.

I was thinking about a label with a cute saying about sweet something..BUT..then I would hand write each personal message. Does that make sense?

Both my fiance and I have the crappiest of handwriting..so if we try to handwrite the same exact cute message in each..AND THEN write something person in each..by the end people will just get a thank you with a recipe and have NO IDEA of what the rest of the message says..LOL

1. How can I provide feedback or make suggestions to Pampered Chef?

You can provide feedback or make suggestions to Pampered Chef by contacting our customer service team through phone or email, or by leaving a review on our website or social media pages.

2. Will my opinions and suggestions be taken into consideration?

Yes, Pampered Chef values the opinions and suggestions of our customers and we take them into consideration when making decisions about our products and services.

3. Is there a specific format or method I should use when giving my opinions and suggestions?

No, you are free to provide your opinions and suggestions in whatever format or method is most convenient for you. We appreciate all feedback and suggestions from our customers.

4. Can I give opinions and suggestions for specific products?

Yes, you can give opinions and suggestions for specific products by leaving a review on our website or by contacting our customer service team. Your feedback helps us improve our products and create new ones that meet your needs.

5. How often does Pampered Chef review and implement customer opinions and suggestions?

Pampered Chef regularly reviews and considers customer opinions and suggestions as we are always striving to improve our products and services. However, the timeline for implementation may vary depending on the nature of the feedback and our product development cycle.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedalf
Replies