• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Changing Your Legal Name Through Pampered Chef

In summary, to change your legal name through Pampered Chef, you must provide a copy of your legal name change document and a completed name change form. The process typically takes 7-10 business days, and there is no fee for the name change itself. However, any fees associated with obtaining the legal name change document are the responsibility of the consultant. Once the name change is processed, the previous name will no longer be associated with the account. Name changes for spouses or children are not allowed; each consultant must submit their own request.
ChefJami83
Does anyone know how to go about changing their legal name via Pampered Chef? I got married in October and just got around to changing my name the beginning of December. I was inactive in November due to 2 deaths, our honeymoon, and then with the holidays I'm afraid unless I place my own order for $150 I'll be inactive this month as well.

Any way! I've been trying to figure out how to change it without having to bother my director. Any help or direction is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

Just go to CC and click on profile and make the necessary changes or call HO with them.

I think the link is called "My Account" in the top right of consultants corner.

I had one of my downline do it. She said HO was great in helping her.

Congratulations!!!

Thank you all very much and Thank you Sheila!

What are the requirements for changing my legal name through Pampered Chef?

To change your legal name through Pampered Chef, you must provide a copy of your legal name change document (such as a marriage certificate or court order) and a completed name change form. You must also be an active consultant in good standing with Pampered Chef.

How long does the name change process take?

Once we receive all required documentation, the name change process typically takes 7-10 business days to complete. However, please note that this timeline may vary depending on your specific circumstances.

Is there a fee for changing my legal name through Pampered Chef?

No, there is no fee for changing your legal name through Pampered Chef. However, please note that any fees associated with obtaining your legal name change document are your responsibility.

Will my previous name still be associated with my account?

No, once your legal name change has been processed, your previous name will no longer be associated with your account. Your new legal name will be reflected on all future documents and communications from Pampered Chef.

Can I request a name change for my spouse or child through Pampered Chef?

No, we only allow name changes for active consultants. If your spouse or child is also a consultant with Pampered Chef, they will need to submit their own name change request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cook1
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • SamanthaNicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • pkd09