• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Send Your Past Host a Pampered Chef Survey!

In summary, Rae says that she has a place on the bottom of her door prize slips for "Comments & Suggestions" and that she would like to see more of these from guests. Patti says that she has not uploaded her DPDSs on CS yet, but is thinking about it. They both say that they would like to see a shorter survey, with only 6-8 questions, and the option to include a SASE.
pkd09
Silver Member
Has anyone ever thought of sending their past host a show survey of their Pampered Chef experience? This is the time of the year when I look back at my business and think about how I could improve/change my shows and what better way than input from past hosts. Questions could include packet information, quality of demo, show suggestions, mailing of invites, consultant communication.

Yes. I do that periodically. It helps me to tweak my host coaching and show procedures. Each one is different, depending on what I'm focusing on. I assure them that I welcome criticism; that's how I learn and grow. I offer a 10% coupon good for 1 month if they return the survey. It gives them an incentive to send it back and to purchase more in the future.

I have a place on the bottom of my door prize slips for "Comments & Suggestions"... I love reading them! So far they have all been positive :)

I have that on my DPDSs, too. I make sure to tell guests that I welcome constructive criticism. I tell them they can perform a public service by helping me to stop doing things that annoy them.The host survey is a little different, in that it addresses specifics with hosts.

Rae, Patti.... have you guys uploaded your DPDSs on CS before (i can search Files)?
I'd be curious to see your version.

I haven't done anything yet....it was a brainstorm idea I had yesterday. I know I only want it to be a few (6 or less) questions, one page. I think anything longer and it won't be returned. I would include a SASE with it. Name would be optional. May offer an incentive (SB cookbook) if they return it. These are just some ideas I am tossing around at this time. I would include those who did a catalog show to see how I could better my services with them too. When I decide to do it, I will post it.

I'm sure it's out there somewhere, but here it is.

Attachments

• Survey & Drawing Slip.pdf
    21.3 KB · Views: 447

1. What is the purpose of the "Send Your Past Host a Pampered Chef Survey!"?

The purpose of the survey is to gather feedback from past hosts about their experience hosting a Pampered Chef party. This feedback helps us improve our products and services to better meet the needs of our customers.

2. How do I access the "Send Your Past Host a Pampered Chef Survey!"?

You can access the survey through the email invitation sent to you by your Pampered Chef consultant. Simply click on the link provided in the email and it will take you directly to the survey.

3. How long does the survey take to complete?

The survey typically takes about 5-10 minutes to complete. However, the length may vary depending on your responses and feedback. We appreciate your time and value your input.

4. Are there any rewards for completing the survey?

Yes, as a thank you for completing the survey, you will receive a special discount code that can be used on your next Pampered Chef purchase. This is our way of showing our appreciation for your time and feedback.

5. Can I complete the survey more than once?

Unfortunately, each survey link can only be used once. This is to ensure that we receive unique and genuine feedback from our past hosts. We appreciate your understanding and encourage you to provide thorough and honest feedback in your initial survey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • sddmom2