• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Technology Survey: P3 App Possibilities on the Horizon?

I wonder if it will ever happen?It's good to see though that they are asking! That's a sign of hope for those who want it, or want improvements. Funny thing was, as I was reading the questions, I didn't even REALIZE the calendar was on P3...I never noticed it. HAHA! Whoops.Did you check your spam folders?I use the P3 calendar and the calendar on my phone. I wish I could find a way to sync the 2 so that I don't forget to transfer info from one to the other. It makes it easy to schedule a show if you have everything in your P3 calendar, if you use a laptop
kristina16marie
Gold Member
I just got an email and took a Pampered Chef Technology Survey. It asked about using P3 on laptops at home, shows, etc. BUT it also asked if I had/used a smartphone and about tablets!!! Could a P3 app be in the works????? LETS ALL HOPE SO! WAHOO!!!

I'm trying to decide how to fill it out. I only just got my MacBook, so technically I haven't used it yet at shows in the various ways they are asking about. Do I just answer it for how I plan to utilize it?

I guess we all should have said that we were ABSOLUTELY going to be getting a smartphone or tablet. Then they might get inspired to make the app.

I just took it too. Hoping they do work on making P3 applications for the various mobile internet devices out there now. That would be nice! :D

On my phone right now.... but every option I could, I commented on how much i would utilize it more IF I had option to use a mobile app.... I'd do/use this..... kind of thing!

so,I feel left out......

Just finished it myself. My not-so-smart phone will be replaced in August with an actually smart phone so I can run apps and access QR codes. A P3 app would be cool.

byrd1956 said:
so,I feel left out......

Don't worry, you're not alone.

Be glad I didn't get the survey. I am so not tech savvy, I probably wouldn't even know what they were asking about. I would ruin the results the rest of you are trying to get with the apps.

I have my little pay-as-you-go cell phone and don't take my laptop to shows. Hosts are surprised when they try to call me and I'm on my way to their show and they get my home phone. I only have a GPS b/c it was a Christmas gift from my in-laws (didn't ask for it).

I like things just the way they are. I see no reason for a smart phone or a notebook or any of the other gadgets. Just a computer to input and store my information, used at a desk, in a comfy chair, without the possibility of being a danger to myself or anyone else.

I don't have or desire any high-tech gadgets either. I guess at some point in time, I'd like to use a laptop at a show. I'll be able to purchase a laptop after I win the free mortgage at NC!:D

I use my laptop, but I don't think I'd use anything on my phone. MAYBE on my iPad (it's new...still getting used to it)- because it would be lighter to carry than my laptop (and cheaper to replace!!) But anything smaller than that is just a pain to try to enter the information.It's good to see though that they are asking! That's a sign of hope for those who want it, or want improvements. Funny thing was, as I was reading the questions, I didn't even REALIZE the calendar was on P3...I never noticed it. HAHA! Whoops.

esavvymom said:
I use my laptop, but I don't think I'd use anything on my phone. MAYBE on my iPad (it's new...still getting used to it)- because it would be lighter to carry than my laptop (and cheaper to replace!!) But anything smaller than that is just a pain to try to enter the information.

It's good to see though that they are asking! That's a sign of hope for those who want it, or want improvements. Funny thing was, as I was reading the questions, I didn't even REALIZE the calendar was on P3...I never noticed it. HAHA! Whoops.

uh.. yeah! I think I need to do the P3 tutorial! Dang, is all of that stuff really there?!?! :eek:

byrd1956 said:
so,I feel left out......

NooraK said:
Don't worry, you're not alone.

did you check your spam folders? did you take any of the other surveys? i wonder if they only sent more to people who responded to other surveys?

I use the P3 calendar and the calendar on my phone. I wish I could find a way to sync the 2 so that I don't forget to transfer info from one to the other. It makes it easy to schedule a show if you have everything in your P3 calendar, if you use a laptop at your shows, which I do. I couldn't live without the laptop. Especially when it comes time to figure out the host specials.

Oh, and my phone isn't very smart. I just use it for calls and the calendar. I can't figure out anything else and I don't use it for internet.

THis would be awesome, I have been saying they should do that since I started over a year ago. I always find myself wanting to places orders, access info, etc on my breaks at work and can't because everything is on my computer at home! Crossing my fingers!

kristina16marie said:
did you check your spam folders? did you take any of the other surveys? i wonder if they only sent more to people who responded to other surveys?

Nope, nothing in spam. I'm guessing they just don't send every survey to every consultant.

I didn't get one either.

I remember with the last survey, it went out i waves. Everyone was talking about it on here for about two days before I got it. So, I'm wondering if this will be the same.

We need an Ipad app!!!! It would make life so much easier.. and I would be able to justify getting an Ipad... or better yet, maybe winning one at conference!

1. What is a technology survey?

A technology survey is a method of collecting data and information about various technology-related topics, such as device usage, software preferences, and internet habits. It is used to gain insights into the current technology landscape and understand how people are using and interacting with technology.

2. Why is a technology survey important?

A technology survey is important because it helps organizations and businesses make informed decisions about their technology strategies. It provides valuable insights into customer needs and preferences, identifies areas for improvement, and helps track changes in technology adoption over time.

3. How is a technology survey conducted?

A technology survey can be conducted through various methods, such as online surveys, phone interviews, or in-person questionnaires. The survey questions can be multiple-choice, open-ended, or a combination of both. The data collected is then analyzed to draw meaningful conclusions.

4. Who can benefit from a technology survey?

Any organization, business, or individual looking to gain insights into the technology landscape can benefit from a technology survey. This includes technology companies, market researchers, educators, and individuals looking to improve their personal technology usage.

5. How can I use the results of a technology survey?

The results of a technology survey can be used to inform decision-making, guide product development, and improve customer satisfaction. They can also be used to identify emerging trends and make predictions about future technology usage and preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • pctharper
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • esavvymom