• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Announcing an Easy Way to Provide Technology Feedback

In summary, a new feature has been added to Consultant's Corner where consultants can post their ideas for improving technology tools, vote on others' suggestions, and see what improvements are currently in progress. Consultants can also see the most common requests from previous conversations, emails, and surveys. Each consultant has 20 votes to use and can add up to three votes to a topic. The status of each idea will be labeled as In Progress, Completed, or Not Planned. This feature also includes frequently asked technology questions for convenience. If consultants need immediate help, they can contact Technical Support directly.
chefjeanine
Gold Member
Good morning, Cheffers. This should be in your inbox today. Perhaps this is the way we can get a decent (printable on one page) receipt created in the new system.
raebates, Would this be something you'd be willing to take the lead on? Let me know and I will add my vote (and suggest that others do the same). Anyone else willing to take up this cause?

Dear Consultant,We're thrilled to announce a quick and easy way for Consultants to recommend improvements to our technology tools! You can post your own ideas, vote on others' suggestions, and see what work is completed or in progress.This new option is now live on Consultant's Corner! You'll see an orange FEEDBACK button in the lower right of the most-used Web Tools (My Shows & Orders, My Contacts, Personal Business Reports, and others). Click the FEEDBACK button to open a pop-up window. As you start typing your idea, possible matches will appear. You can click a matching idea and add your vote. Or, enter a new idea. That's it! Your vote matters! We'll be alert to which improvements would be the most important to you.
To get things started, we've posted the most common requests we've heard from you via conversations, emails, Community, social media, and the technology survey. Click the "browse ideas" or "open in new window" link in the pop-up Feedback window to see all the idea categories.

• See an idea you like? Add your vote with a simple click of the button.
  • Enter other suggestions any time.
Details:
  • Voting: Entering a new idea or voting on an existing idea counts as a vote. You can add up to three votes to a topic; you have 20 total votes available. Changed your mind? You can remove votes from a topic if you want to use them elsewhere! When an item is completed, any votes you put on it go back into your available 20 votes.
  • Status labels: Some posts will have a status label, so you can see what's In Progress, what's been Completed, or whether an idea is currently Not Planned to be implemented. (If a post doesn't have a status label, it doesn't mean we don't think it's important; the status labels simply allow you to see what is being actively worked on at this time.)
  • Find answers, too: Frequently asked technology questions have been added here for your convenience. (The Knowledge Center will continue to be available with a broad range of articles and answers.)
We hope you enjoy sharing your feedback this way and getting more insight into upcoming improvements to the Web Tools. As a reminder, if you need help with an immediate problem, please contact Technical Support directly through Live Chat, email to [email protected], or call at 1-888-687-2433 (1-888-OURCHEF).Sincerely,Your Home Office Team

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry you haven't received any responses thus far. Do you have any additional information or can you rephrase your post to make it clearer?

Dear raebates,Thank you for sharing this information about the new feedback option on Consultant's Corner! It sounds like a great way for us to share our ideas and suggestions for improving our technology tools. I will definitely add my vote and encourage others to do the same.I'm wondering if you would be willing to take the lead on this and help gather feedback from other Consultants? It would be great to have someone like you who is tech-savvy and passionate about improving our tools leading this cause.I'm excited to see what ideas and suggestions come up, and I hope that our votes will make a difference in the improvements that are made. Thank you again for bringing this to our attention.Best, [Your username]

What is the purpose of this announcement?

The purpose of this announcement is to inform our audience about a new and convenient way to provide feedback on our technology.

How can I access this new feedback system?

You can access the new feedback system by visiting our website and clicking on the designated feedback button or link. This will take you to a form where you can submit your feedback.

What type of feedback can I provide through this system?

This system is designed to gather feedback on our technology, such as suggestions for improvement, bug reports, and general comments or questions.

Will my feedback be anonymous?

Yes, your feedback will be anonymous. We understand the importance of privacy and will not collect any personal information through this feedback system.

How will my feedback be used?

Your feedback will be carefully reviewed and considered by our team in order to improve our technology and provide a better experience for our users. We appreciate any and all feedback and value your input.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI