• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forThose of Y'all Wondering About the Inactive Notification

In summary, the Pampered Chef® company is asking that Consultants submit a total of $200 by midnight CT on the last business day of this month in order to remain active. This may affect the Consultant's status as a Pampered Chef® Consultant. The company provides helpful tools and resources, as well as support.
lisacb77
I got mine today...guess they were waiting to see if I sent anything in by 2/5. At least I got a $90 registry sale today and looks like my cooking show will happen Sunday so I hope it will be a while before I see this again:

Dear Pampered Chef® Consultant,

You’re an important member of our Pampered Chef® family!

As a courtesy, we want you to know your commissionable sales total for the previous month was less than $200, which can affect your status as a Pampered Chef® Consultant. To remain active, we ask that you submit a total of $200 - a combination of your current month’s sales and previous month’s sales - to the Home Office by midnight CT on the last business day of this month.

As an active Consultant you are entitled to:

* Receive information and mailings from the company
* A merchandise discount on orders for personal use
* Purchase samples and supplies
* Weekly Bites e-mail communications
* Wedding Registries (Available to qualified, active Consultants with an email address on file. For details on how inactive status affects your current Wedding Registries, please refer to The Consultant’s Guide to The Wedding Registry booklet.)

We want to help you build your business! Here are some great tools:

* Your recruiter or Director: These key people can provide one-on-one coaching to help you increase sales and bookings or invite you to observe one of their Cooking Shows to gain valuable insights. Your Home Office team is also available to help you in any way.

* Consultant News: Every month you’ll find ideas for building a consistent business, including tips and advice for top performance and inspirational success stories.

* Recipe for Success: This handbook includes simple steps for creating a strong business.

* www.pamperedchef.com: Click on Consultant’s Corner for the latest promotions and information from the Home Office.

For details on Pampered Chef® policies, refer to the Recipe for Success or call the Solution Center at 1-888-OUR-CHEF (687-2433), Option 3, from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. CT, Monday through Friday.

We know you can succeed in your Pampered Chef® business! Please let us know how we can help.

Sincerely,

THE PAMPERED CHEF, LTD.

I got mine just now.. I had 2 late Jan shows that will close this week and 9 shows planned for Feb! I was really sad when I got my very first notice back in summertime when I had nothing going in July! AT least they give you a courtesy reminder is how I look at it now.

I turned a $700 show in Sat.... it was a Jan show and I got one of those...

Had to check the website to see if they got it. I know they did, because I called Monday morning to add the tongs on to the host order that I forgot.

I received one as well. The funny thing is, was that I had just sent in an order the day before??? I checked to see if HO received the order, and yes, the order has already been shipped. I felt sad about the notice, felt like I was slacking, but then I perked up and realised that I will have lots of parties this month and was thankful for the "heads up" that the letter gives us. Keep marching forward and good things will happen!

Yeah, I think the heads up was nice. I'm glad it came on an "up" day for me though...finally talked to that Sunday host tonight and she has 64 (wow!!) people on her guest list. Sure, not a lot may attend but that is a lot of outside order potential. She asked for a full week after to close and I gave it to her!! Keep it all crossed. Looks like I should have no problem staying active. Now it would be nice for it to be a $500 show for those free dishcloths :)

I just hope I don't get these too often :) I know I'll prolly get one every Feb as long as my day job is the way it is. I have a huge event in Jan that requires 60+ hrs a week starting in Dec...so as long as I can eek out a few orders every December, I should be fine.

I got mine too, and have already submitted something to HO. It still sucks to see even though I already have $200 in Feb.

I was pretty irked that I got one, when I just turned in a show that was over $800 at the end of January. I have no idea why I got one. I'm pretty peeved about it.

Hmmmm! That is weird- did it get to HO in Jan? Maybe they made the list of who was supposed to get them before the end month...

I got one once during my first year I think. I do think it's nice that they give you that month warning.

I got one too late last night and was SO upset! I turned in a show for Jan. that would put me over the $200 mark on Sun. the 4th (to earn my cookware bags!) The order showed up on my performance tracker on Monday morning, so I know that they had it. I feel better knowing that so many of you are in the same boat..........this virtual cluster is 1,000 times better than my actual one! I don't get too much advice or support from my directior. Thanks for being there everyone!

I am quite sure these emails are automatically generated based on the results of shows submitted by the end of January. If you have submitted anything in February (even January shows), please feel great that you do not need to think about the email again.

During my first two years in business, I received the message two or three times. I never went inactive. I am sharing this with you because I promoted to Director during my third year in business. The point is the notifications are not a big deal.

I am glad they send them out. That way if I was not keeping up with it good, I have a reminder to tell me what I need to do. I did not worry when I got mine b/c I had a $500 show just waiting to be turned in. I knew I was getting one b/c Dec was horrible for me. But now everything has picked back up like normal.

1. What is the "forThose of Y'all Wondering About the Inactive Notification"?

The "forThose of Y'all Wondering About the Inactive Notification" is a feature on our website that alerts users when their account has been inactive for a certain period of time.

2. How does the "forThose of Y'all Wondering About the Inactive Notification" work?

Once a user's account has been inactive for a set amount of time, the notification will appear when they log in to their account. It will provide information about their inactivity and prompt them to take action.

3. Can I opt out of the "forThose of Y'all Wondering About the Inactive Notification"?

At this time, there is no option to opt out of the inactive notification. However, we encourage our users to regularly log in to their account to prevent inactivity and avoid receiving the notification.

4. How often will I receive the "forThose of Y'all Wondering About the Inactive Notification"?

The frequency of the inactive notification will depend on the length of time that your account has been inactive. If your account remains inactive for an extended period, you may receive the notification more frequently.

5. What should I do if I receive the "forThose of Y'all Wondering About the Inactive Notification"?

If you receive the inactive notification, we recommend logging in to your account and taking any necessary actions to prevent further inactivity. This could include making a purchase, updating your information, or simply logging in regularly to keep your account active.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • missyciccolella