• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scheduled Web Site, Pp and P3 Maintenance

The difference this time is that Congress changed the date to change the time from the first Sunday of April to the second Sunday in March. If someone doesn't change their programming ahead of time for this it has to be done manually. Most computers were programmed to do the time change thing as they were for years only newly programmed ones are ready for this change. I don't know if their is a patch for this waiting to be downloaded on my computer. Will have to check that out today.
pamperedharriet
In case none of you have been on CC tonight. Here's what is on there:

Scheduled Web Site, PamperedPartner® and PamperedPartner® Maintenance

This Friday night, March 9-10, all Pampered Chef computer systems will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. From 11:30 p.m. CT on March 9 until 5:30 a.m. CT on March 10, you will be unable to:
Access the Web site at www.pamperedchef.com, including Consultant's Corner.
Transmit PamperedPartner® or PamperedPartner Plus® orders.
We hope this advance information will help as you plan your work schedule.

I can't wait to see if they do some updates on Pampered Partner Plus! :D

Me too, Rebecca!

Me three, I must say! It's a great program, but I can't wait to see what it "grows up" into!

Shouldn't the site be up by now? It's still saying they are doing Maintenance.

It's up now. :)

pp3 lost my party Listen to this on this has, this never happen to me in 7 years , let me know if anyone hs ad this problem . Now I have been using PP# for the last 12 -13 shows , last night HO calld and wanted to go over the last show that I submited cause I closed it at 502.00 and 1/2 the orders didni't show up . So I had to tell here each order I at a time so that the party can balence ..
I asked her if this had to do with PP# cause it never happened before and she said probably So I hope if the did the Mantanice it worked[

Last edited:
A guest at last night's show told me it was important for me to backup any important information before Saturday PM. She said with the time change it could be a mess now and again in the fall.

My completely uneducated guess is PC was doing just that last night. And changing the computers manually.

She said the main thing to really backup is your date book or calendars if you use them. This is extremely important if you have an external hard drive which made no sense to me. My husband said it is like a flashcard or other hard drive that you can hook up to your computer.

I don't get it but...I'll pass on the info.

I just started using my cell phone as a calendar and she didn't seemed too worried about that.

Hopefully this will be nothing but, just to be safe...you might want to back what you need up:)

Chefgirl2 said:
A guest at last night's show told me it was important for me to backup any important information before Saturday PM. She said with the time change it could be a mess now and again in the fall.

My completely uneducated guess is PC was doing just that last night. And changing the computers manually.

She said the main thing to really backup is your date book or calendars if you use them. This is extremely important if you have an external hard drive which made no sense to me. My husband said it is like a flashcard or other hard drive that you can hook up to your computer.

I don't get it but...I'll pass on the info.

I just started using my cell phone as a calendar and she didn't seemed too worried about that.

Hopefully this will be nothing but, just to be safe...you might want to back what you need up:)

Elaine - I have heard this too, but don't understand it! We have had computers for quite a while and the only scare similar to this was Y2K - we go through time changes twice a year. Why is this time different? I'll have to ask my puter programmer hubby...maybe someone is just trying to see how much panic can be created?!?

cmdtrgd said:
Elaine - I have heard this too, but don't understand it! We have had computers for quite a while and the only scare similar to this was Y2K - we go through time changes twice a year. Why is this time different? I'll have to ask my puter programmer hubby...maybe someone is just trying to see how much panic can be created?!?

The difference this time is that Congress changed the date to change the time from the first Sunday of April to the second Sunday in March. If someone doesn't change their programming ahead of time for this it has to be done manually.

Most computers were programmed to do the time change thing as they were for years only newly programmed ones are ready for this change. I don't know if their is a patch for this waiting to be downloaded on my computer. Will have to check that out today.

What is the purpose of Scheduled Web Site Maintenance?

Scheduled Web Site Maintenance is essential for keeping the Pampered Chef website running smoothly and ensuring that all features and functions are working properly. It also allows us to make updates and improvements to the site to provide the best possible experience for our customers.

What is Pp and P3 Maintenance?

Pp and P3 Maintenance refers to the regular maintenance and updates performed on the Pampered Chef website's servers and databases. This helps to ensure that the website is secure and running efficiently, allowing for a seamless experience for our customers.

How often is Scheduled Web Site Maintenance performed?

Scheduled Web Site Maintenance is typically performed once a month, but may also be done more frequently if necessary. We try to schedule maintenance during off-peak hours to minimize any potential impact on our customers.

Will the website be inaccessible during Scheduled Maintenance?

In most cases, the website will still be accessible during Scheduled Maintenance, but there may be brief periods where certain features or functions are temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and strive to keep any disruptions to a minimum.

How will I know when Scheduled Maintenance is taking place?

We will post a notification on the Pampered Chef website and our social media channels prior to Scheduled Maintenance. You can also sign up for email notifications to receive updates about any scheduled maintenance or unexpected website downtime.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ginger428
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
heat123
  • missyciccolella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • janetupnorth