• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Was Inactive, Help to Restart Web Site

In summary, the person has been inactive for a while, but recently reactivated their website and was able to sign up for the website right away.
mtayloruh
I have been inactive since April, but I just submitted a $900 show. There was too much going on in my life this summer, so I allowed my web site subscription to run out. It was the free three month trial for new consultants. My PC business is booming without any of the leg work, and people are asking about ordering through my web site. I would like to restart my web site.

The Consultants Corner/Web Site Assistant when visited and clicked on states:

"We Want to Help You Build Your Business! Use These Great Tools to Get Back Online:

Your Recruiter or Director: These key people can provide one-on-one coaching on how to increase your bookings or invite you to observe one of their Kitchen Shows to gain valuable tips.
Recipe for Success: This handbook includes the how-to's for creating a strong business.
The Pampered Chef Look in Consultant's Corner for the latest promotions and information from the Home Office.
For details on Pampered Chef policies, refer to the Recipe for Success or call the Solution Center at (888) OUR CHEF, from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. CT Monday through Friday. "

Once Again, the above is DIRECTLY from the Personal Website Assistant page

When I go to the suggested places or links above, there is not any clear information about how to get back online. I have read the policies and proceedures, etc. There is nothing in there for inactives, who re-activate and want to re-start their web site. I am sure I will have to call HO. I was just wondering if anyone knew a better answer.

Last edited:
I'm thinking on CC under Personal Website Assistent you should be able to click there and have you walk thru the steps.

I did that. The writing in blue above is word for word what it says.

I reactivated and it took a few days for me to be able to sign up for the website after I submitted my show. I think about 3 or 4 days tops. I just kept going to pws and waiting for it to change. Hope that helps.

The normal Web Assistant page showed up today!!! I can't wait to get back online!

Thanks for your quick answer!

1. How do I restart my inactive website?

To restart your inactive website, you will need to contact your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service representative. They will be able to assist you in reactivating your website and provide any necessary steps or instructions.

2. Why is my website showing as inactive?

There are a few reasons why your website may be showing as inactive. It could be due to an expired subscription, an issue with your payment method, or a technical error. Contact your consultant or customer service for further assistance.

3. How long does it take for my website to be reactivated?

The reactivation of your website can vary in time depending on the reason for the inactivity. In most cases, it should only take a few business days. Contact your consultant or customer service for a more accurate estimate.

4. Can I still earn commissions while my website is inactive?

No, if your website is inactive, you will not be able to earn commissions from online sales. It is important to keep your website active to continue receiving commission on online purchases made through your website.

5. Can I still place orders through my inactive website?

No, if your website is inactive, you will not be able to place orders through it. You will need to contact your consultant or customer service to reactivate your website before being able to place orders online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• michellelinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
blueberrylady
  • missyciccolella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Polliewiggle