• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is the Pampered Chef Website Down for Scheduled Maintenance This Friday Night?

In summary, all Pampered Chef computer systems will be unavailable for scheduled maintenance on Friday night, March 9-10. You will be unable to access the web site at www.pamperedchef.com, transmit PamperedPartner® or PamperedPartner Plus® orders, and access Consultant's Corner.
Ginger428
Gold Member
reads as.....

Scheduled Web Site, PamperedPartner® and PamperedPartner® Maintenance

This Friday night, March 9-10, all Pampered Chef computer systems will be unavailable due to scheduled maintenance. From 11:30 p.m. CT on March 9 until 5:30 a.m. CT on March 10, you will be unable to:
Access the Web site at www.pamperedchef.com, including Consultant's Corner.
Transmit PamperedPartner® or PamperedPartner Plus® orders.
We hope this advance information will help as you plan your work schedule.

I can live with that - I'll just go to bed earlier - LOL

dannyzmom said:
me too! :D

dannyzmom said:

You know something????......That sounds like a GREAT idea....:D

they are doing our personal websites to soon, I would have to look at the email again for the date

I think I saw the 12th & 13th....

Ginger428 said:
I think I saw the 12th & 13th....
I think your right I know the dates were right around my spring kick off

Only because I have two shows to put in tonight! Uhhhh!

So does that mean we cant submitt any shows. Crap I have to do this one my host hasnt called me back GRRRR

CHEF SUCCESS Will still be up. :p Don't despair....LOL You can always come here if you are a night owl! LOL

dannyzmom said:

We do lose an hour of sleep this weekend anyway with the time change so maybe this is a blessing in disguise :)

to bad we can't submit orders from here to LOL

You're funny Ginger, I read the title and thought what the ??? now I get it duh- hee-hee. Sometimes it takes awhile for me LOL!

I giggle every time I see the title even though I have read it 100 times already!

heat123 said:
You're funny Ginger, I read the title and thought what the ??? now I get it duh- hee-hee. Sometimes it takes awhile for me LOL!

You should meet me in person...I'm a RIOT!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have not doubt about that! Too bad we are in different waves! :( That is if I were going!

That is the :( sad thing that we are all in differnt waves....

Yeah, wouldn't it be cool if all of us Cheffers were in the same WAVE! I vote we should request that at HO- LOL-!

I told my DH that he could gamble on the cruise while I meet up with all my CS buddies! He groaned when he realized that y'all are coming with us. LMAO!!!

I'd love to earn the cruise and meet you all! I guess I need keep the rest of my months sales at $4500 (March total so far)!!!

heat123 said:
I have not doubt about that! Too bad we are in different waves! :( That is if I were going!

Awwwwwwww you're not going.......:(

I need to really save and do well these next few months to be able to go?? Still dont' know???

heat123 said:
I need to really save and do well these next few months to be able to go?? Still dont' know???

OH OK.....if you wanna see a pic, go over to me trifle thread....my first trifle!!!

that looks great, what are those red things? choc. chips?? what flavor?

heat123 said:
that looks great, what are those red things? choc. chips?? what flavor?

CCs w/raspberry....;)

But if you do go to Conference, what wave ?

Never even seen red ones before! Are they hersheys, Nestles??

heat123 said:
Never even seen red ones before! Are they hersheys, Nestles??

Nestles....Toll House Swirled, they had 2 kinds...dark chocolate & raspberry & dark chocolate & mint ( they are partly green) I think they were limited editions, I dunno:cool:

We have milk chocolate/white chocolate swirls and milk chocolate/caramel swirls at our store...

umm, caramel or the mint cc sound awesome!

I think I've seen them as well....

heat123 said:
umm, caramel or the mint cc sound awesome!

I dont know about you, but this Trifle seems to NEVER END.....there is an entire pkg. of brownies, 2 different puddings,a whole bag of chopped toffee pieces,almost an entire bag of the CCs W/Rasp & almost 2 tubs of cool whip.....:eek:

Well mine was made with devils food cake and I used about 3/4 of it. 1.5 tubs of coolwhip, 2 pkgs of pudding and only 3 pks of Heath toffee bars. So yes, there seemed like an aweful lot of ingredients that fits inside!

1) Why is the Pampered Chef website down for scheduled maintenance this Friday night?

The Pampered Chef website, along with other computer systems such as PamperedPartner® and PamperedPartner Plus®, will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on March 9-10 from 11:30 p.m. CT until 5:30 a.m. CT.

2) When will the maintenance be taking place?

The scheduled maintenance will occur on Friday night, March 9, starting at 11:30 p.m. CT and ending on Saturday morning, March 10, at 5:30 a.m. CT.

3) Will I be able to access the Pampered Chef website during the maintenance period?

No, the website will be unavailable during the scheduled maintenance period. This includes access to Consultant's Corner.

4) Can I still place orders through PamperedPartner® or PamperedPartner Plus® during the maintenance?

No, the ability to transmit orders through these systems will also be unavailable during the maintenance period.

5) How long will the website and other systems be down for maintenance?

The maintenance is scheduled to last for 6 hours, starting at 11:30 p.m. CT on Friday night and ending at 5:30 a.m. CT on Saturday morning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedharriet
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • missyciccolella