• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will website maintenance be postponed?

In summary, the website maintenance was postponed due to unexpected technical issues that need to be addressed. The rescheduled maintenance date is currently being worked on and will be updated as soon as possible. The website will still be accessible during the postponed maintenance, but there may be some interruptions or slowdowns in service. There will be no changes or updates to the website during the postponed maintenance, as the team is solely focused on resolving the technical issues. Customers can still place orders and make changes to their accounts during the maintenance, but there may be delays in processing and updates. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your patience and understanding.
chefann
Gold Member
This just in from HO:

Dear Consultant,

We'd like to inform you that the Web site maintenance originally scheduled for
Saturday, Aug. 11 and Sunday, Aug. 12 has been postponed until later in the fall.

Therefore, contrary to yesterday's notification, the public Web site and
Consultant's Corner will be available this weekend.

We will give you advance notice of the next maintenance date, so that you'll have plenty of time to plan your business accordingly.

Thank your for your understanding, and best wishes for a successful August!

The Pampered Chef

Just saw that - now that is responsive. :)

Did they send out an email about that? If they did I never got it, this is the first i'm seeing of the postponing.

I think it's good of them to give more notice. This was very last minute, and it's hard to plan with only a few days notice. Good job HO. Thanks for listening.

Yippee!!! I bet all of you with a tax free weekend are happy!

1. Why was the website maintenance postponed?

The website maintenance was postponed due to unexpected technical issues that need to be addressed before continuing with the update. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

2. When will the website maintenance be rescheduled?

We are currently working on resolving the technical issues and will provide an update as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

3. Will the website still be accessible during the postponed maintenance?

Yes, the website will still be accessible during the postponed maintenance. However, there may be some interruptions or slowdowns in service. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Will there be any changes or updates to the website during the postponed maintenance?

No, there will be no changes or updates to the website during the postponed maintenance. Our team is solely focused on resolving the technical issues to ensure a smooth update in the future.

5. Can I still place orders or make changes to my account during the postponed maintenance?

Yes, you can still place orders and make changes to your account during the postponed maintenance. However, please note that there may be some delays in processing orders or updates to your account. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • missyciccolella