• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated by PWS Evites? Try Postcards!

Copying and pasting the PWS invitation into an Evite note is a grey area. Evite will allow you to hide the recipients, but if someone clicks on the invitation and it takes them to your PWS website, it will be counted as a visit from that person. The RSVP links won't correctly reflect counts, since every click will be logged as coming from the same person.
esavvymom
Staff member
I really hate using our PWS for evites!
I've sent more than 4 dozen for a catalog show (offering a stoneware special to try to get one more show for HWC products). Maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of them have been opened, and it's been more than a week. :mad: most of them end up in Spam, I know.Do you see similar issues if you use the "Evite" company invitations?? Is there a way to use those and hide the recipients? I also hate that you can't check the status of someone reading the message or not - you click on the link and then have to scroll all the way back up top to see the box....then scroll all the way back down and click the next one. We need some fresh talent in the tech-group who can keep up with practical tools. Better yet- just add it as a field that shows if it was read or not! No clicking on anything required. Obviously I did NOT get enough response to make a show. I have a little more time and I did send out a reminder. I don't want to pester people and send it from my regular email now that I've already sent out my reminder. I'm trying to avoid sending TOO many emails this month. This makes 3 for some of these folks. Most of the folks on the invite list were friends/family, but there were some who were customers/contacts who I know wanted/had stones.By the way- next time, I'll send out a postcard too...but this was a last minute effort to get a 2nd show for HWC product incentive. I tried....:grumpy: Ok. rant over. :cool:

When I want to use the PWS invitation, I send one to myself, then copy and past it into iContact. That way I know they're more likely to go through, and I can see who clicked where or opened it.

I don't know about eVite, haven't used it myself.

E-Vite has a better open rate, from what I've experienced.

Evite is great! I used it to send 300 invitations for my wedding. You can hide the recipients so that no one can see who is invited, or you can have it so that everyone can see who is invited. Even if they see who is invited, no one will be able to see anyone else's e-mail. It will automatically send out reminders to people and you can send evites through other things like facebook. People respond right away so you can see who is coming. You also have the option for them to RSVP for "adults" and "kids" and then you know how many adults will be there.
Evites generally do not go into your spam, what I do is send them out, then I wait to see who has viewed it and those that haven't, I send out a personal e-mail telling them that I sent out an evite and to check it. So if they didn't get it alot of times they will ask me to send it again and then they can review the info.
Evites are so easy and some of my hosts already have evite accounts so they can just send out the evites to their friends themselves.

Evite has agreements with most service providers, so their messages get through spam filters. PWS does not.The only real issues with copying and pasting the PWS invite into an Evite note are 1) use of images from PWS through another service is a grey area; and 2) the RSVP links won't correctly reflect counts, since every click will be logged as coming from the same person.

K... plz help
What is evite
and I contact?
new to all this!! THanks

jterre said:
K... plz help
What is evite
and I contact?
new to all this!! THanks

"Evite" - that could be two things. The website Evite.com is the invitation website you can send invites via email. If I'm talking about "PWS E-vites", I'm talking about my Personal Web Site invitations that we can send when you set up a show. You enter their email in the Guest list and then can send the Invitation.

"i-Contact" is a company that you can use to send formatted emails but most of us use it to send our newsletters, which we get already created from another source. It lets us track how many are opened (by whom), how many bounce, etc.

Evite is officially the website evite.com, and the email invitation service they offer. Invitations sent through any other site, including PWS, are email invitations or electronic invitations.

What is PWS Evites?

PWS Evites is a digital invitation service offered by Pampered Chef for hosting virtual parties and events. It allows hosts to send personalized invitations to their guests via email or social media.

What makes PWS Evites frustrating?

PWS Evites can be frustrating for some users because of technical difficulties or glitches that may occur during the invitation process. Additionally, some hosts may find it challenging to navigate the platform or customize their invitations.

How can Postcards help with PWS Evites frustrations?

Postcards is an alternative option offered by Pampered Chef for hosting parties and events. It allows hosts to send physical invitations to their guests, eliminating any technical difficulties that may arise with PWS Evites. It also provides a more personal touch to the invitation process.

Can I use both PWS Evites and Postcards for my event?

Yes, you can use both PWS Evites and Postcards for your event. This allows you to reach a larger audience and cater to guests who may prefer one form of invitation over the other.

Is there a cost for using PWS Evites or Postcards?

There is no additional cost for using PWS Evites or Postcards. They are both included in your Pampered Chef consultant account and can be used at no extra charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • pcmissyfee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • byrd1956