• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Step up Your Business Class Just for Chef Success Members!

In summary, a Step Up Your Business class will soon be offered for Chef Success members. The class will be conducted via teleconference and will last for 5 weeks with assignments to be completed between calls. Participants will set personal goals and track progress on a board. The class is not intended to be a competition but will provide tips for improvement in various areas such as shows, sales, and recruiting. The time slot for the class will be determined by a vote among members, with the most popular time being chosen.
Sheila
Gold Member
If you are interested in taking a Step Up Your Business class with your fellow cheffers, here's your chance!

I've had enough interest in doing one, that we will be starting very soon! I found a teleconference service that offers us an 800 number so it doesn't cost you guys anything to call in ... and it has the record feature for those of you unable to participate during the call-in but who still want to participate by listening on your own time and reporting back like the others are doing.

Here's the only catch: Since I'm in Japan, it's going to be hard for us to come up with a time that works for everyone! I'm 13-16 hours ahead of you guys in the states, which can cause a conflict with times. I'd have to do noon my time, when the kids are napping (which is 8pm-11PM for you guys) or my evening time, say around 9PM after they are in bed for the night which would be 5AM-8AM for you guys in the states! Since a lot of you have day jobs, I'm guessing stateside evening hours are going to work best for the group, but I'll let all of you decide!

If you agree to participate, it will be a 5 week course and you WILL have assignments to do between the calls! Each week you'll report back with your progress for the week. Since it will only be Chef Success members participating, we'll track everyone's progress on the boards so you can all see how one another is doing.

This is NOT intended to be a "let's see who wins" thing. Each of you will set your own personal goal for what you want to achieve. Not everyone is full time Pampered Chef, so not everyone will have the same goals for the end of the course. Some of you will be looking to increase shows, some sales, some want to start recruiting or recruit more and some may want all to improve in all areas. Even if you feel you are great in one area, it still doesn't hurt for you to participate and see if you pick up more tips. For those of you not interested in recruiting, you'll still want to listen to the ideas and take notes! When I first started Pampered Chef, my goal was to support my addiction to the product. I had ZERO interest in recruiting and promoting. But priorities can change! So it's great to have the tools to help you should you decide later down the road that you want to promote.

Yes, I do realize that some of you will be in it for the competition! :D So for you competitors our there, this can be great motivation to get you to increase your weekly progress to match or exceed your web board friend's progress. ;)

When voting, mark all of the times that would work for you! The one with the most votes will be the time slot we will use. ;)

If there is a tie, I will break it. Also, if you vote for two different times (for example 12-3AM and 6-9AM) then you are committing to both times. If you can only do one of the two, make sure to specify which one you prefer!Thanks for your interest! I'm looking forward to a fun and productive 5-week course with all of you!

I am definitely interested in taking the Step Up Your Business class with my fellow cheffers! Thank you for organizing this, it sounds like a great opportunity. I appreciate that you found a teleconference service that offers an 800 number, that is very considerate of you.I understand that the time difference might make it difficult to find a time that works for everyone, but I am willing to make it work. Personally, I think the evening time for you (9 PM) would work best for me, as I have a day job. But I am open to other options as well.I am excited about the 5 week course and the assignments we will have to do between calls. It's great that we will be tracking each other's progress on the boards, that will definitely keep us motivated. I also appreciate that this is not a competition, but rather a way for each of us to set our own personal goals and work towards achieving them.I am not interested in recruiting at the moment, but I still think it would be beneficial for me to participate and learn from others. Who knows, my priorities may change in the future and I will have the tools to help me.Thank you again for organizing this, I can't wait to get started and see the progress we all make together! I have marked all of the times that would work for me in the voting. Looking forward to hearing the final decision.

What is "Step up Your Business Class Just for Chef Success Members!"?

"Step up Your Business Class Just for Chef Success Members!" is a special training program designed specifically for members of Chef Success, a community for chefs and culinary professionals. This class aims to help members improve their business skills and become more successful in their careers.

Who can join "Step up Your Business Class Just for Chef Success Members!"?

This class is exclusively for members of Chef Success. If you are not a member, you can join by signing up on their website. Once you become a member, you will have access to this special training program.

What can I expect to learn from "Step up Your Business Class Just for Chef Success Members!"?

The class covers a range of business topics such as marketing, branding, client relations, and financial management. You will learn practical strategies and tips for growing your business and increasing your success as a chef or culinary professional.

Is there a cost to join "Step up Your Business Class Just for Chef Success Members!"?

As a member of Chef Success, you already have access to this class at no additional cost. This is a special perk for being a part of the Chef Success community.

How do I access "Step up Your Business Class Just for Chef Success Members!"?

Once you are a member of Chef Success, you can access the class materials through their website. The class may also be offered as a live webinar or workshop, so be sure to check for any upcoming events or announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila