• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

This Just in From Ho - Price Increase

In summary, the Pampered Chef Personal Web Site Support Team is going to have to increase the subscription prices for Personal Web Sites. The new rates go into effect when you renew your subscription anytime after September 1, 2007.
I would just like to have a choice to send the host an email that doesn't already have that "in the meantime" part to it. I like that I can tell if they've read it, but sometimes it's to remind about a guest list or something, so I have to use my regular email.

Well at least for those of us renewing in August - we get to enjoy a discount a bit longer (until we renew in February). I have to say it so worth the $6.50 per moth for me. I have orders placed online every month and I love the wedding registries online.

I guess an additional $2.50 per month, .62 per week, .08 per day will be worth it :D

dannyzmom said:
Many are from HO leads but I'd say at least 75% are from my promoting my site. I have my web address on everythin g- my biz cards, my catalogs, my car...every flyer, every invitation. I also put a flyer in my host packets to promote use of my website - I'll attach it here.

Did anyone ever make one of these for catalog shows? A "what can my web-site do for your catalog show?"

Ugh - I was kind of shocked at this email. I do understand that prices need to be increased but wow! I just renewed in April for a year and now may only do it for 6 months next April due to finances.

<h2>1. Why is there a price increase for Personal Web Sites?</h2><p>Over the years, the costs associated with supporting Personal Web Sites have increased. In order to continue offering improvements and maintaining the high level of service, the subscription price needs to be adjusted.</p><h2>2. When will the price increase go into effect?</h2><p>The new rates will go into effect when you renew your subscription anytime after Sept. 1, 2007.</p><h2>3. What are the new subscription rates?</h2><p>The new rates are $54 for a six-month subscription and $96 for a 12-month subscription.</p><h2>4. What improvements have been made to Personal Web Sites?</h2><p>Based on valuable feedback, improvements such as simplifying the ordering process and adding an online catalog for outside ordering have been made. These improvements have helped increase business success for users.</p><h2>5. What is the success rate of Personal Web Sites?</h2><p>According to Vermont Advanced Director Laura Aridgides, the Personal Web Site has been a valuable tool for generating outside orders and increasing attendance at Shows. She also receives individual orders from new customers each month, further contributing to her business success.</p>

1. Why is there a price increase for Personal Web Sites?

Over the years, the costs associated with supporting Personal Web Sites have increased. In order to continue offering improvements and maintaining the high level of service, the subscription price needs to be adjusted.

2. When will the price increase go into effect?

The new rates will go into effect when you renew your subscription anytime after Sept. 1, 2007.

3. What are the new subscription rates?

The new rates are $54 for a six-month subscription and $96 for a 12-month subscription.

4. What improvements have been made to Personal Web Sites?

Based on valuable feedback, improvements such as simplifying the ordering process and adding an online catalog for outside ordering have been made. These improvements have helped increase business success for users.

5. What is the success rate of Personal Web Sites?

According to Vermont Advanced Director Laura Aridgides, the Personal Web Site has been a valuable tool for generating outside orders and increasing attendance at Shows. She also receives individual orders from new customers each month, further contributing to her business success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mtayloruh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mtayloruh
  • JeannePaff
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
WoodenSpoon
  • chefjeanine