• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Guess Someone Reported My Unintentional "Link".

In summary, Anne Pratt has removed her Personal Web site address from Amazon after being notified that it was listed on a site that prohibits advertising.
AJPratt
Silver Member
If it wasn't so serious, I would have to laugh. Of all things! I just got this email. I could swear, I would NEVER put it up as part of my Amazon profile. Let's be serious, I'm one of those consultants who report the ebayers. I take the agreement VERY seriously. The way it was up there just looked weird, and I like to be much more professional-looking than that. It appeared as "Anne Prattwww.pamperedchef.biz/". Maybe I copied it to there by accident, thinking it was my browser? I dunno. I doubt they would believe that anyway. So, I removed it and hopefully everything will be ok. They even sent a notice to my director. In case there are any real rule breakers, just be careful! I guess I should thank whoever reported it because it didn't look right. LOL

Hi Anne,

It has come to our attention that your Personal Pampered Chef Web site is listed on the following Web site:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/A1J3MMG7NP/?tag=pfamazon01-20

Also, in the review of a book, you are using your Pampered Chef Personal Web site address as part of a link to your Amazon user profile. Your Personal Web site address MUST link directly to your Personal Web site and a link directly to your site can only be present in e-mail correspondence. Any kind of Internet advertising is prohibited, therefore, the listing of your Personal Web site address must be removed from this site.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0793192773/?tag=pfamazon01-20

According to the guidelines mapped out on page F-21 of the “Recipe for Success” Consultant Business Guide, “you may not promote or advertise your business on any other Web site, Internet directory, search engine, etc.”

It also states on page F-20 that in addition to the ban on linking to Personal Web sites, “any other form of advertising on the Web is prohibited.”

Please remove your Personal Web site address or request the removal of it by December 8, 2006. Please copy me on all correspondence that may be sent to this site requesting removal of this ad. Please be advised that if we do not receive this information it may negatively impact your status as a Pampered Chef Consultant.

We trust that you want to abide by the guidelines outlined in the Recipe for Success and we look forward to your compliance.

Consultant Career Solutions is here to help support your business, should you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

You bad, bad girl!

You horrible person!

You must have reviwed a book by someone selling our products on Ebay that you reported!!

Anne, put your hands out in front of you and look the other way~{smack, smack} :p

Oh Anne you sinner;)

Always a rebel aren't ya?;)
I think they report everything to your director; when I had a complaint this summer, they called my director to tell her about it.

I am bad, aren't I?!

It just looked sooo weird! I mean, who would set something like that up as a signature, anyway?

My director will be as surpised as I am! She's always calling ME asking about guidelines-LOL!

Thats it...hand over the stone, the A/P/C/S, and the EAD and you're Outta Here!!

We know your innocent, Anne...let us know how much the bail is and we'll have a FUNd-raiser, work reall hard on the sell-A-thon and then see what we can come up with...LOL :rolleyes: :D :p ;)

Oh, maybe she should write her dear santa letter too so she can ask him for bail money, lol.

My bail money was only $46!!

I'll chip in a buck or two for Annie!

AJPratt said:
If it wasn't so serious, I would have to laugh. Of all things! I just got this email. I could swear, I would NEVER put it up as part of my Amazon profile. Let's be serious, I'm one of those consultants who report the ebayers. I take the agreement VERY seriously. The way it was up there just looked weird, and I like to be much more professional-looking than that. It appeared as "Anne Prattwww.pamperedchef.biz/". Maybe I copied it to there by accident, thinking it was my browser? I dunno. I doubt they would believe that anyway. So, I removed it and hopefully everything will be ok. They even sent a notice to my director. In case there are any real rule breakers, just be careful! I guess I should thank whoever reported it because it didn't look right. LOL.[/I]

Oh my! I went back and changed my last attachment so that it didn't include my web address, but I hope it's not floating out in internet-space anywhere...yikes!

Well Janice if it was I'm sure they'd have let you know!

Stir -ot, Stir-it --- chop..chop...chop --- chop..chop..chop

Wow that scared me sooo much i removed it from my signature. "Ill chip in too" can't you access the internet from prison? we all still need your advise:)

Aww, Anne, I believe you.

PCGINA said:
Stir -ot, Stir-it --- chop..chop...chop --- chop..chop..chop
Yes, take me back to a simpler place in time!

Thanks, everyone~!

I'm confused a bit. I went to the "NEWS" link on this website and "Pampered Chef" link right at the top of the Pampered Chef News newsletter was sent to a number of PC products on ebay. I thought you couldn't do that yet it was a direct link from ChefSuccess.com. What is that about?

I just tried going to news and clicking on pampered chef (best pampered chef sites) it gave me a listing of different sites, and the top one is ebay, but I don't think that has anything to do with chefsuccess....and chefsuccess is not affiliated in any way with The Pampered Chef. It is just a site for consultants to get advice from other consultants. The Pampered Chef does not set this up. So, even though we are not allowed to do something by our agreement with PC there are always those out there that just can't help but break the rules!

1. What does it mean when someone reports my unintentional link on Pampered Chef?

When someone reports your unintentional link on Pampered Chef, it means that they have flagged your link as inappropriate or potentially harmful. This could be due to the link leading to a site with inappropriate content or being a scam.

2. Can I appeal the report on my unintentional link?

Yes, you can appeal the report on your unintentional link by contacting Pampered Chef customer support. They will review the link and determine if it was reported correctly or if it was a mistake.

3. Will my account be penalized if someone reports my unintentional link?

If your unintentional link is reported, Pampered Chef will review it and determine if it is a violation of their policies. If it is found to be a violation, your account may be subject to penalties such as warnings, restrictions, or even account suspension.

4. How can I avoid unintentional links on Pampered Chef?

To avoid unintentional links on Pampered Chef, make sure to only share links from reputable sources. Also, be cautious of shortened or unfamiliar links, and always check the destination before sharing.

5. Can I report someone else's unintentional link on Pampered Chef?

Yes, if you come across an unintentional link on Pampered Chef that you believe is inappropriate or harmful, you can report it by clicking on the "Report" button next to the link. Pampered Chef will then review the link and take appropriate action if necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • JeannePaff