• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

E-Catalog Message in Weekly Bites!

In summary, the Fall/Winter 2006 catalog will be available electronically on Sept. 1. Customers will be able to browse the catalog on all Shows you set up on your Personal Web Site. Plus, visitors who stop by your Web site will also be able to browse and shop.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
I'M SO EXCITED!! I wish I could look at it online right now! Anyways, here's what it said!:

"You asked for it, and we listened! On Sept. 1, the Fall/Winter 2006 catalog will be available electronically. Your customers will be able to browse the catalog on all Shows you set up on your Personal Web Site. Plus, visitors who stop by your Web site will also be able to browse and shop.

If you don't yet have a Personal Web Site, subscribe today! Go to Consultant's Corner, click on "Promoting Your Business" and then "Personal Web Site Assistant."

Does that mean that you will be able to see the actual pages of the catalog instead of having to pick individual products to look at? If so, that is AWESOME! I would MUCH rather someone look at the catalog instead of individual pictures because then they might add more products on that they see.

this is so cool. I can't wait to see how it looks! Now all they need to do is make it easier to order products using a host's name!!! :)

I hope it is bigger than the one they have right now where you have to click on the fuzzy picture for it to zoom in and see what it is!

I think it is so wonderful how this company LISTENS to us!!

I can't wait to see it!!! Our websites are SOOOO much better than other direct sellers!

this is really exciting news! I can't wait to check out my website on the 1st! ;)

I am really excited about this too! I just had a host (who's now signing with me! YAY!) do a party & had some on-line orders. Her guests had a terrible time with the on-line ordering. The weird thing is that I've done many other parties with online orders & haven't had a complaint!

Her guests had a terrible time with the on-line ordering. The weird thing is that I've done many other parties with online orders & haven't had a complaint!
That's weird, because the same thing happened to me the other day, and I tried to talk her through it without being in front of a computer and it didn't work. That was the first time anyone had complained.

I've only had one person have an issue and I think they didn't go through the entire process. They thought they sent it but didn't.

Related to E-Catalog Message in Weekly Bites!

What is the "E-Catalog Message in Weekly Bites!"?

The "E-Catalog Message in Weekly Bites!" is a weekly email sent to Pampered Chef customers featuring the latest product updates, promotions, and recipes from the current catalog.

How can I sign up for the "E-Catalog Message in Weekly Bites!"?

To sign up for the "E-Catalog Message in Weekly Bites!", simply create an account on the Pampered Chef website and opt in to receive emails. You can also sign up by attending a Pampered Chef party or contacting your local consultant.

Can I customize the content I receive in the "E-Catalog Message in Weekly Bites!"?

Yes, you can customize your preferences for the "E-Catalog Message in Weekly Bites!" by logging into your account and selecting the types of content you would like to receive. You can also update your preferences at any time.

How often will I receive the "E-Catalog Message in Weekly Bites!"?

The "E-Catalog Message in Weekly Bites!" is sent out once a week, usually on a Wednesday or Thursday. However, during certain promotions or events, there may be additional emails sent out.

What should I do if I am not receiving the "E-Catalog Message in Weekly Bites!"?

If you are not receiving the "E-Catalog Message in Weekly Bites!", first check your spam or junk folder to make sure it did not get filtered out. If you still do not see the email, contact customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JeannePaff
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
WoodenSpoon
  • Polliewiggle
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
leftymac
  • chefann