• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Customer Connection Email ?????

In summary, the PC Wire has announced a new customer connection for consultants to use during the holidays, allowing them to host online Catalog Shows and invite friends, family, and past customers to participate. The deadline for holiday delivery is December 14, and anyone who places an order will be entered into a drawing to win host benefits. Consultants can access the Customer Connection E-mail on their Personal Web Site and use a sample e-mail message to invite shoppers.
kreaser
Gold Member
I received this today in email from the PC Wire that there is a new customer connection for us to use for the holidays...
here is what the PC wire said....the problem is I'm not seeing it on the customer connection and wanted to get this rolling...please help

Bring Last-Minute Shoppers to Your Personal Web Site
The holidays are fast approaching and surely there will be many people hustling into stores for some last-minute shopping. And that's where you can come in!

Why not host an online Catalog Show through your Personal Web Site, and invite friends, family, past hosts and customers to participate and wrap up some of those last-minute gifts? You might also enter those who place an order into a special drawing to win all the host benefits. Be sure to let them know that the holiday delivery deadline for this Show is December 14, so you can submit by the 15th and ensure products will be shipped in time for the holidays!

Additionally, a new Customer Connection E-mail has been developed and is available on your PWS. Though Consultants who have not submitted $1,250 in commissionable sales are not qualified to accept online orders, they can host an online Catalog Show!

This is a great way to reach out to those who have previously shopped with you, and remind them that there is still time to finish their holiday shopping. And while they are ordering, they can also join in the fun of being a Hostess and earn rewards! Head to your PWS now to access the Customer Connection E-mail and start inviting shoppers to your online Catalog Show!

To help get you started, here's a sample e-mail message you can use. Just copy and paste the text below into an e-mail message and send it to those on your list:Dear pampered chef consultant,I wanted to let you know about a great opportunity for last-minute holiday shopping! I am hosting an online Catalog Show through my Personal Web Site, and I would love for you to participate. You can browse through the catalog and place orders directly from my site.Plus, anyone who places an order will be entered into a special drawing to win all the host benefits! The holiday delivery deadline is December 14, so be sure to submit your order by the 15th to ensure your products will arrive in time for the holidays.You can access the Catalog Show by clicking on the link below:[Insert your Personal Web Site address here]Thank you for your support and happy shopping!Sincerely,If you have any questions or need assistance setting up your online Catalog Show, please contact me. I am here to help make your holiday shopping a little easier and more fun!Happy Holidays![Your contact information]

1. What is the purpose of the New Customer Connection Email?

The New Customer Connection Email is designed to welcome new customers to Pampered Chef and provide them with useful information about our products and services.

2. How can I sign up to receive the New Customer Connection Email?

You can sign up to receive the New Customer Connection Email by creating an account on our website and opting in to receive email communications.

3. What type of content can I expect to find in the New Customer Connection Email?

The New Customer Connection Email typically includes helpful tips and tricks for using our products, featured recipes, information about upcoming promotions, and links to our social media channels.

4. How often will I receive the New Customer Connection Email?

The New Customer Connection Email is sent out on a monthly basis, so you can expect to receive it once a month. However, you may receive additional emails for special promotions or updates.

5. Can I unsubscribe from the New Customer Connection Email?

Yes, you can unsubscribe from the New Customer Connection Email at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email. However, we hope you will continue to stay connected with us and our products through our other communication channels.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
meganmcg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DGM