• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Online Ordering Customer Connection Email

In summary, to access the Holiday Online Ordering Customer Connection Email, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Customer Connection" tab. From there, you can customize the email with your own personal message and branding. To send the email to your customers, click on the "Send Email" button and choose who you want to send it to. You can also schedule the email to be sent at a specific date and time. To track the success of the email, check the "Sent Email" tab in your Pampered Chef account.
byrd1956
Gold Member
Has anyone found the holiday online ordering Customer Connection Email link in the website section of Customer connection? I got the e-mail from HO today telling us to connect w/all our customers and to send this e-mail out. There is a pic of what I figure is the mailing on the right hand side of the e-mail. No links to take you anyplace and I can't find anything about it in CC. Anyone have any suggestions? or do I just need new glasses?
thanks!

It's in the Customer Connection part of your PWS. It's one of the many emails you can use to send to your customers.

It's not the first one (as I expected it to be), I want to say it's the sixth one, on the bottom right of the first page...

Great! Found it. Thank you!

After I sent mine out, I got 3 orders - over $50 each! So, go for it! :)

good for you, I am hoping for at least 1 order...

1. How do I access the Holiday Online Ordering Customer Connection Email?

To access the Holiday Online Ordering Customer Connection Email, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Customer Connection" tab. From there, you can navigate to the "Holiday" section and select the "Online Ordering" option.

2. Can I customize the Holiday Online Ordering Customer Connection Email?

Yes, you can customize the Holiday Online Ordering Customer Connection Email with your own personal message and branding. Simply click on the "Customize" button and follow the prompts to add your own text, images, and logo.

3. How do I send the Holiday Online Ordering Customer Connection Email to my customers?

To send the Holiday Online Ordering Customer Connection Email to your customers, click on the "Send Email" button on the bottom right corner of the page. You can select individual customers or choose to send the email to your entire customer list.

4. Can I schedule the Holiday Online Ordering Customer Connection Email to be sent at a specific date and time?

Yes, you can schedule the Holiday Online Ordering Customer Connection Email to be sent at a specific date and time. Simply select the "Schedule" option when sending the email and choose the desired date and time for it to be sent.

5. How can I track the success of the Holiday Online Ordering Customer Connection Email?

You can track the success of the Holiday Online Ordering Customer Connection Email by checking the "Sent Email" tab in your Pampered Chef account. This will show you the number of emails sent, opened, and clicked on by your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ConniePC
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
missymssy
  • RMDave