• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Customer Connection Email to Send About Heart Dish

In summary, the customer connection email for sending out the heart dish newsletter was found, but it was not working.
D Levad
Gold Member
Has anyone sent out an email to your customer list about the heart dish? I can't find the customer connection email on my website that you can send to your customer list. Any one know how to find it?

I decided not to send one to all my contacts, I had just sent out my montly newsletter. I just looked and there was an email option in CC. Under Design it is called Simple Additions Heart Dish. Select the contacts to get the email, then select the design.

Hope that helps.

I must be blind. I am not finding anything on CC about designs .

Let me try to help. In counsultant's corner, go to Personal Web Site Assistant. Select Customer Connection. There is a box that says view, select all contacts. Once you see your contacts select at least one, there is a box that says Actions, select send email. When the screen comes up the first box is for selecting a design.

Thank You so much.. I will try that.

Did you find it? Did it work? I recommend sending it to yourself, many times people don't get the emails sent from CC.

I found it. I have never worked much with that part of PP3. My DH is trying to help me import my contacts and we have decided to go to bed. Its not working quite right. I think I need a lesson on some of this. I thank you for all of your help!!!!

That's not part of P3, it's part of your PWS.

You have to sync P3 to your PWS, so that your contacts will be there. Were you able to figure it all out?

yes, I miss spoke on the pp3.. That is what we were trying to do is sync them together. It wasn't working last night so will try again tonight. I use mozzilla so I am not sure if that is the problem. I did send out what few contacts I had and to myself and have not received the email from the web site. Its a bit late for it anyway but hopefully next time I will know what to do.. Thanks for all of your help.

1. How do I find the customer connection email to send about the heart dish?

To find the customer connection email for the heart dish, log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "My Business" tab. Under the "Marketing" section, click on "Find a Customer Connection Email." Use the search bar to type in "heart dish" and the email template will appear.

2. Can I customize the customer connection email for the heart dish?

Yes, you can customize the customer connection email for the heart dish to fit your personal style and voice. Once you have opened the email template, click on the "Edit Email" button to make any changes. You can also add your own images or product recommendations to the email.

3. Is there a specific time frame in which I should send the customer connection email for the heart dish?

We recommend sending the customer connection email for the heart dish within 1-2 weeks after your customer has received their heart dish. This allows them enough time to use and enjoy the product before receiving the email.

4. Can I track the success of the customer connection email for the heart dish?

Yes, you can track the success of the customer connection email for the heart dish through your Pampered Chef account. Under the "My Business" tab, go to the "Marketing" section and click on "Find a Customer Connection Email." From there, you can view the number of emails sent, opened, and clicked on.

5. What should I include in the customer connection email for the heart dish?

The customer connection email for the heart dish should include a personal message thanking your customer for their purchase and highlighting the features and benefits of the heart dish. You can also include recipe ideas and tips for using the product. Additionally, don't forget to include a call-to-action for your customer to leave a review or share their experience with the heart dish on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• California Girl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefMary412
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • raebates