• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Consultants Named Carol....

In summary, someone updated their email address and the hyperlink in one of their flyers still directed people to the wrong email. They are going to ask people to get in touch with them so they don't have this problem in the future.
PampChefJoy
Gold Member
I've received 2 emails from your customers this week! If you have sent out one of my flyers, please make sure you are changing the contact info to reflect your own.

I'm about to start stealing your customers! (Just kidding!!) I emailed the customers back and asked them to see if they had a different email address for you -- hopefully they'll find their way back to you.

Thanks,
Joy

That's nice of you to look for the consulant. I've really had to be careful with the things I use because of the same thing. My name isn't Carol, and I think I've caught everything so far. :)

Hey Joy - I sent you an e-mail back - you need to correct the date on changing the clocks...you put the 10th as Sunday...it should be the 9th I believe. :)

I actually did hear back from the customer on the last name of the Carol... it's Markgraf. Not one of my subscribers...

Janet - I did get your email, but this has nothing to do with my newsletters as it came to my PC biz email, not my Tasty Tidbits email address.

PampChefJoy said:
I actually did hear back from the customer on the last name of the Carol... it's Markgraf. Not one of my subscribers...

QUOTE]

That's not nice, then. Someone's sharing without paying:( .

PampChefJoy said:

That's not nice, then. Someone's sharing without paying:( .

Actually, I think it was one of my Going Going Gone flyers... I think I had my personal PC info on the word version when I posted it...

What happened was someone updated the email info but they must have backspaced over it instead of deleting and retyping... my hyperlink to my email stayed embedded in the document but the email address was theirs... So when you click on it, it automatically loads my email address...

I think next time I'll just post those with a "your email address here" filler line :)

PampChefJoy said:

Janet - I did get your email, but this has nothing to do with my newsletters as it came to my PC biz email, not my Tasty Tidbits email address.

Yes, I knew that was your newsletters and this was that...just wanted to catch you on the other topic so you got it. :)

I actually get emails from Joan's customers. I asked quite a few times for the emailers to get her to contact me or something so I don't have this problem but I haven't received anything back from customers or "Joan" so I just keep emailing them back saying they have the wrong person.

Related to Any Consultants Named Carol....

What is the best way to contact a consultant named Carol?

The best way to contact a consultant named Carol is by reaching out through their personal Pampered Chef website or by contacting the Pampered Chef customer service team and requesting to be connected with a consultant named Carol.

How can I find a consultant named Carol in my area?

You can find a consultant named Carol in your area by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website. Simply enter your location and search for consultants named Carol in your area.

What is the return policy for products purchased from a consultant named Carol?

The return policy for products purchased from a consultant named Carol follows the standard Pampered Chef return policy. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can I host a party with a consultant named Carol?

Yes, you can host a party with a consultant named Carol. Simply reach out to them through their personal Pampered Chef website or contact the Pampered Chef customer service team to request to be connected with a consultant named Carol in your area.

What types of products does a consultant named Carol offer?

A consultant named Carol offers a variety of Pampered Chef products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. They can also provide demonstrations and tips on how to use the products effectively in the kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • PampChefJoy