• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet the Radu Cluster at Carol's Banquet: Add Your Name and Picture Now!

In summary, there is a discussion about the upcoming Carol's banquet and the difficulty of finding and recognizing each other due to a lack of names and profile pictures. The group is excited about meeting each other and suggests adding names and pictures to posts. The idea of a Piano Bar meet-up is also brought up, with some concerns about being tired for early workshops. There is also a mention of the Radu cluster and some consultants expressing their excitement about walking at conference. There is also mention of a purple and pink feather boa and a possible group meet-up at the conference. The conversation ends with a consultant mentioning that she is in the same neck of the woods as Carol Radu.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
OK ladies...those of you attending wave 2...I am noticing a lot of you who are in the Radu cluster are not signing your posts with a name...and have no pic in your acatar...so when we are all at Carol's banquet I'm gonna have no clue how to find you! Add your anme to your posts and put a pic in your avatar! I am so excited abotu how MANY of the Radu cluster there are here on CS and I want a change to meet every single one of you at Carol's banquet!!!

Oh thanks Carolyn! You're not excited to meet the rest of us, huh? :p I'm in Darla Oelmanns downline.

PampMomof3 said:
Oh thanks Carolyn! You're not excited to meet the rest of us, huh? :p I'm in Darla Oelmanns downline.

OK ok ok - sorry -- worded all wrong!! LOL
I wanna meet ALL of you!!!!
But the Radu banquet is a fairly small room so I have a better chance of finding everyeone - LOL
Besides...I fully EXPECT to find most Cheffers at THE PIANO BAR!!!!

That's Wednesday night, Right?:D

PampMomof3 said:
That's Wednesday night, Right?:D

As soon as we get the itinerary we'll hafta figure out what night(s) we'll be at the Piano Bar...I just don't want to be exhausted for early workshops - LOL

That's why I think it'll be great to do it on Wednesday night. I know Directors (which i will be one of them!!) have a workshop starting at 9am on Thursday. Which really isn't too early.:D

PampMomof3 said:
That's why I think it'll be great to do it on Wednesday night. I know Directors (which i will be one of them!!) have a workshop starting at 9am on Thursday. Which really isn't too early.:D

Yeah but 9am is really 8am to us East coasters...yikes!!!
When are they doing awards? I heard it's spread out all 3 days instead of one day this year. When will we find out which day we walk? (can't bear the thought of hobbling across the stage in heels after a late night at the piano bar)

I'll be wave 2 as well. I'm hoping to be walking. I've got 2 qualified & 3 shows to go. Got to find #5 somewhere quick!

I'm not in Carol or Darla's downline, so I won't be at either of those banquet. I'm HO direct.

I'll see you at HO Direct banquet Crystal! :)

Hi Janet - I can see what your kids look like, but not you! Should I look for an adult version of your dd? :)

crystalscookingnow said:
Hi Janet - I can see what your kids look like, but not you! Should I look for an adult version of your dd? :)

Exactly! :) My kids are truly a mini Mom and Dad.

I just put a new profile picture up so click on my name and go to that - it is the best I have for now...

Radu Cluster!!! Rhonda Slater here :)

DizziePixie said:
Radu Cluster!!! Rhonda Slater here :)

Hey Rhonda!! Radu cluster here too! Look for us at the banquet - we'll be the Salsamendi cluster table...we're a loud bunch - LOL

I got me picture..and I may even bring me pink boa....LOL. Would that get me recognized...LOLOLOLOL. Kevin would kill me. TEHEHEHE!

I have no idea who I am under. Will have to find out.

Jilleysue said:
I got me picture..and I may even bring me pink boa....LOL. Would that get me recognized...LOLOLOLOL. Kevin would kill me. TEHEHEHE!

Hey, Jillysue, I have a purple feather boa. Want me to bring it? We could coordinate!

:p Hum....I could probably find a boa, or just stop by and pick up one from Rae since, um, well.....Let's not go there! :p

I'm under HO direct and my pic in in my profile, just not my Avatar. I HATE how small these PICS are!! I have bad enough eyes the way it is!! :p

Ok...Here I am. ;)

MeDevin-Thanksgiving2004.jpg

MeDarin.jpg

Last edited:
I am new to CS and have been enjoying all the information I have found on here along with what a great group of women you all are. I will be Wave 2 at Conference also...hopefully walking..I am signing my 5th recruit this weekend. It is so exciting. I was hoping other consultants from my cluster would be walking as well, but I'm not sure. I hope I will get a chance to meet some of you...I saw someone mention the piano bar...do you mean Howling at the Moon? We went there last year at conference and it was great.
Well, I wish all of you that need those last few recruits best of luck and I hope to see you at Conference!!:)

Carol Radu actually lives in my neck of the woods although I am not in her line

From my 30th Birthday Party...I am the brunette on the left. :)

http://a135.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/38/l_3e046ce98b2c1a4224547a95327a2846.jpg

I just love seeing pictures of everyone. It's why I try to post so many. I love country music and on my Chris Cagle Message board, they post sooooo many pictures...I really love seeing all your faces. We are a gorgeous bunch...HEHE

raebates said:
Hey, Jillysue, I have a purple feather boa. Want me to bring it? We could coordinate!

we would look like a bunch of crazy girls in boas... running around..hehehehe :D :D

Jilleysue said:
we would look like a bunch of crazy girls in boas... running around..hehehehe :D :D

OMG OMG OMG - JILLLLLL!!
DO you know where we can get a bunch of pink boas like yours for cheap in time for National Conference?! I would LOVE to have the Kraham cluster all clad in boas while in Chicago!!!

dannyzmom said:
OMG OMG OMG - JILLLLLL!!
DO you know where we can get a bunch of pink boas like yours for cheap in time for National Conference?! I would LOVE to have the Kraham cluster all clad in boas while in Chicago!!!

Carolyn,

Do you guys have a Dollar Store in your neck of the woods? We have them in Oregon and they are $1.00 each here....

If you can't find them - I will ship them to you!!!:eek:

PCGINA said:
Carolyn,

Do you guys have a Dollar Store in your neck of the woods? We have them in Oregon and they are $1.00 each here....

If you can't find them - I will ship them to you!!!:eek:

I was just at Dollar Tree yesterday and didn't see any.
I am going make it my mission to get enough so that anyone from my cluster who is attending NC will have one to wear all week!

Carolyn, sometimes Michaels or other craft stores have them.
You can also get them from Oriental Trader.

I'm wearing my purple one!

Here is me last year...hair is a bit shorter now...

7-12-2006-01_edited.jpg

Here is me about the same time...

614523-R1-15-10_edited.jpg

Last edited:
well I have seen them pretty cheap, but the ones I found for like 1.00 looked l like a naked chicken...LOL, so the ones I got were nice and like 3.75..not bad, I don't think. Let me see if I can find the site if you are interested.

Jilleysue said:
well I have seen them pretty cheap, but the ones I found for like 1.00 looked l like a naked chicken...LOL, so the ones I got were nice and like 3.75..not bad, I don't think. Let me see if I can find the site if you are interested.

Oh this cheap-ass can definitely cough up $3.75 each - it'd be so worth it to have our cluster in pink boas!!

Hi, I am in the Darla Olemans downline. Would love meet you all as well, when you are talking about a piano bar is that the Howl at the Moon, this will be my 3rd yr going to NC and we always go there and they have 2 pianos. Just wondering if that was the same place? Hope to meet some of you ladies. Was wondering how you posted those big pictures on the thread.

I went to Howling at the Moon last year for the first time, I loved it! It was so much fun..hope to see you there :)

OMG it was a blast we were lighting up the floor dancing, by the next morning at conference i was a noodle. Hope to meet you Krissy.

Thats so funny, I just remembered this "older" guy wouldn't leave us alone..he just kept trying to dance with us...we were Wave 3 last year so it was a Monday or Tuesday night when we were there..but it was still a blast.
The best part about it was I swore I wasn't going bc I didn't drink that much and didn't want to be hung over at a work shop....since we've been back I can't begin to tell you how many Corona's I've bought and Margarita's I've made! Not that I'm a lush or anything:) Hope to meet you too...Is that your son in the pic? (hard to see) but adorable!!!

That is funny I think we were there at the same time, I was in Wave 3 last year and that same guy was dancing with us. He was funny. Gotta love that citurs press for those corona's:)
Yes that is my son I have 2 boys he is the youngest. I have a 6 yr old also. And Thank you.

My son is the love of my life! He loves to help me "pamper chef" it is adorable.
Hopefully I see you at conference.

I agree don't know what i would do with out them, but then don't know what i would do with out my PC business either for that few hrs of sanity and adult fun time, Yes I hope to see you as well. Nice talking with you.

Chef Stacy Edwards said:
Hi, I am in the Darla Olemans downline. Would love meet you all as well, when you are talking about a piano bar is that the Howl at the Moon, this will be my 3rd yr going to NC and we always go there and they have 2 pianos. Just wondering if that was the same place? Hope to meet some of you ladies. Was wondering how you posted those big pictures on the thread.

Not howl at the moon, but a smaller local place...sorrym, typing w.one hand - kololol

Ok thanks Carloyn. Where bouts is that one if you know?

Marisol Gehman
WAVE 2
Radu Cluster

I CAN'T WAIT TO MEET ALL OF YOU!!

Where are cheffers meeting & what day?

Attachments

• scan0005 (Small).jpg
    scan0005 (Small).jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 252
Last edited:
I believe we're meeting on night one after the opening session in the luonge at the Sheraton Towers. There is a FRONT lounge and a lounge further back ...shall we meet in ght front louge (near the bar itself) or further back?

Someone was collecting all the cell phone #s...

Oh, I didn't know they had 2 lounges. I am just going to look for you Carolyn.
I have your cell so I will give you a call and we can find everyone :)
I think we are meeting Thursday night at 9pm. Is that right?

chefkristin said:
Oh, I didn't know they had 2 lounges. I am just going to look for you Carolyn.
I have your cell so I will give you a call and we can find everyone :)
I think we are meeting Thursday night at 9pm. Is that right?

There's a seating area when you first get to the bar area - sorta near the stairs - but if you follow the bar it leads you to yet another bar/lounge area that is a bit darker and more private - and way quieter.

Is the Sheraton where they are having the product showcase? How far is The Sheraton from Palmer House; I'd hate to have to walk far at night in a city I don't know. Here's my cell ...so whoever is taking numbers can take mine--wow I am soo trusting about everyone on this site.

Edit out cell number-thanks Carolyn! I forgot this site is open to more than just PC consultants.

Last edited:
MGG said:
Is the Sheraton where they are having the product showcase? How far is The Sheraton from Palmer House; I'd hate to have to walk far at night in a city I don't know. Here's my cell (817) 680-7002 so whoever is taking numbers can take mine--wow I am soo trusting about everyone on this site.

No, the Sheraton is just one of the conference hotels. After opening session on Day one yo ucan take the shuttle back to the sheraton instead of to the Palmer House - and then after we all get together and hang out for a while I am sure several gals will be going back to the Palmer House so you won't be alone.

Since I am not sure who was making the cell phone list - I am going to start making a new one...so -- everyone from Wave 2 - email me your cell phone # -- and Marisol, delete your # from this post - you never know who is lurking that is NOT from PC.

dannyzmom said:
No, the Sheraton is just one of the conference hotels. After opening session on Day one yo ucan take the shuttle back to the sheraton instead of to the Palmer House - and then after we all get together and hang out for a while I am sure several gals will be going back to the Palmer House so you won't be alone.

Since I am not sure who was making the cell phone list - I am going to start making a new one...so -- everyone from Wave 2 - email me your cell phone # -- and Marisol, delete your # from this post - you never know who is lurking that is NOT from PC.
You have mine right?

chefkristin said:
You have mine right?

Send it to me again. When someone else volunteered to make al ist of the #'s I blew off writing anyone's #s down.
I am going to make a list & then email it to everyone who gave their #

just got yours Kristin.

I've got the cell list started. :) It doesn't have many numbers on it though. Maybe 6.

crystalscookingnow said:
I've got the cell list started. :) It doesn't have many numbers on it though. Maybe 6.

Ok - then, I'll forward you the few I collected so far :)

Do you have mine?

<h2>1. Why do I need to add my name and picture to my posts in the Radu cluster?</h2><p>Adding your name and picture to your posts in the Radu cluster helps other members identify and connect with you. It also makes it easier for you to find and connect with other members at Carol's banquet.</p><h2>2. How do I add my name to my posts?</h2><p>To add your name to your posts in the Radu cluster, simply click on the "Edit" button next to your post and type in your name before submitting the changes. You can also go to your profile settings and add your name to your display name.</p><h2>3. How do I add a picture to my avatar?</h2><p>To add a picture to your avatar, go to your profile settings and click on the "Change Avatar" button. You can then upload a picture from your computer or choose one from the available options.</p><h2>4. Can I change my name and picture later?</h2><p>Yes, you can always change your name and picture later by going to your profile settings. However, it is recommended to use a consistent name and picture to avoid confusion and make it easier for others to recognize you.</p><h2>5. Will everyone in the Radu cluster be attending Carol's banquet?</h2><p>Not necessarily. The Radu cluster is a large group and not all members may be able to attend the banquet. However, by adding your name and picture, you increase your chances of meeting and connecting with other members who will be attending.</p>

Related to Meet the Radu Cluster at Carol's Banquet: Add Your Name and Picture Now!

1. Why do I need to add my name and picture to my posts in the Radu cluster?

Adding your name and picture to your posts in the Radu cluster helps other members identify and connect with you. It also makes it easier for you to find and connect with other members at Carol's banquet.

2. How do I add my name to my posts?

To add your name to your posts in the Radu cluster, simply click on the "Edit" button next to your post and type in your name before submitting the changes. You can also go to your profile settings and add your name to your display name.

3. How do I add a picture to my avatar?

To add a picture to your avatar, go to your profile settings and click on the "Change Avatar" button. You can then upload a picture from your computer or choose one from the available options.

4. Can I change my name and picture later?

Yes, you can always change your name and picture later by going to your profile settings. However, it is recommended to use a consistent name and picture to avoid confusion and make it easier for others to recognize you.

5. Will everyone in the Radu cluster be attending Carol's banquet?

Not necessarily. The Radu cluster is a large group and not all members may be able to attend the banquet. However, by adding your name and picture, you increase your chances of meeting and connecting with other members who will be attending.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • StephsKitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
StephsKitchen