• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About How to Add Your Picture?

In summary, to add a picture to your Pampered Chef account, log in and go to "My Account" > "Edit Profile" > "Choose File" next to "Profile Picture" > select your desired picture and "Save." Your picture should be JPG, PNG, or GIF and no larger than 2 MB. You can change your profile picture anytime by following the same steps. Your profile picture will be visible to other users, but you can adjust privacy settings. Only use a picture of yourself to avoid account suspension or termination.
StephsKitchen
How do you add your picture so it pops up on here when you leave a blog - thread?? And how do you automatically add your name, etc at the end of your message?

thanks! I just think it is nice to have a face to go with the message!!

Stephanie:)

If you wish to add your photo under your name, you need to add a small photo or icon called an Avatar, sometimes shortened to AV. (No, I don't know why it's called an Avatar, it just is.) In the user control panel area, you can add an AV and customize your user info. You can also modify your Sig Line to add good info about yourself or the usual foolishness that some of us do.AV's need to be really small so you may need to use Photoshop (or something like it) to crop a photo to make it fit.To add a photo into a post, see The Photo Thread.

Thanks!

Stephanie

Related to Question About How to Add Your Picture?

1. How do I add my picture to my Pampered Chef account?

To add your picture to your Pampered Chef account, first log in to your account. Then, click on the "My Account" tab and select "Edit Profile." Scroll down to the "Personal Information" section and click on the "Choose File" button next to the "Profile Picture" option. Select the picture you want to use from your computer and click "Save" to add it to your account.

2. What size and file type should my picture be for my Pampered Chef account?

Your picture should be a JPG, PNG, or GIF file and should be no larger than 2 MB. We recommend using a square or landscape-oriented picture, as portrait-oriented pictures may be cropped automatically by our system.

3. Can I change my profile picture on Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can change your profile picture at any time by following the steps outlined in the first question. Simply upload a new picture and save your changes to update your profile picture.

4. Will my profile picture be visible to other Pampered Chef users?

Yes, your profile picture will be visible to other Pampered Chef users in your network and in any groups you are a member of. However, you can adjust your privacy settings to control who can see your profile picture.

5. Can I use a picture of someone else or a cartoon as my profile picture?

No, we require all profile pictures to be of the account holder. This helps to ensure the safety and authenticity of our users. Using a picture of someone else or a cartoon may result in your account being suspended or terminated.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • Deannasbiz
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg