• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Add Your Screen Name "Explanation" Here!

In summary, Jennifer Russell has been a member of this forum for a while and has a screen name that is her initials and her birthday. Her avatar is a squirrel because she thought it was cute and she has not uploaded her own avatar. She has a screen name of j=jennifer r=russell and uses it for her home stuff. Her screen name is PamperedTammy and her first name is Tammy. She likes to get all glammed up for her annual Executive Banquet head shot and her hair is just right - hard to do when it's curly. Her screen name is TammyZippyKitty and her avatar is a picture she had taken with Rascal Flatts last year
My DH's nickname growing up was Syvo (our last name is Syverson) and so when we got married, I became Mrssyvo. It has been my E-mail address since we got married.

the story behind "kitchen-diva"My screen name is Kitchen Diva because I'm gifted cullinarily speaking... And because I can't stand it when people are in the kitchen trying to "help" me- they just get in the way- so my husband said one day when I was shooing him out of the kitchen- well aren't you just a little kitchen diva.

I wanted Cuisine Queen, but someone told me most people couldn't spell Cuisine- to which I replied: then they shouldn't be able to eat. :) LOL

{hi tkupoi90223l4kjslkuafoi a- (my niece wanted to type that to you all)}

My avatar is Lucy VanPelt from the Peanuts Gang because she has always been my favorite, and before I started coloring my hair (to get back to my Irish roots- no not green, but auburn) I had very dark brown, almost black hair.

Anyway- when I was a District Manager for a large retail young ladies clothing store, my managers bought me some Lucy trinkets/figurines- where she was behind her little booth that said: PSYCHIATRIC HELP 5 cents. THE DOCTOR IS IN... and it just stuck. My Mom said I wanted to make a booth like that when I was little instead of selling Lemon Aid, I wanted to help people- too funny!

So that is the story behind my screen name, my avitar and my profile picture.

Anyway- I'm not as cranky nor as bossy as Lucy- but when I was younger I resembled her with the dark hair and the big grin- so that is why Lucy was chosen.

The picture in my profile is of Dear Chubby Hubby and me at his brother's home one Christmas Day. It was I believe 4 years ago. That was shortly after my back injury so I was all nice and happy on Percocet and Flexeril! Hence the dazed look in my eyes!

And Kacey is my nickname given to me by DH. I have 3 middle names, and the first initial from my first name, and my midle names are K A C E... so we added a y to make Kacey. My first name is Kristine. My last name starts with a C...so Kacey fits in more than one way.

I need to take one of Chefanns bulletpointing classes, man what a wordy explanation! Sorry!!!!

Last edited:
rebeccastt said:
My first name, Rebecca, and the "stt" is an abbreviation for my last name, Street (I know, it's not the correct abbreviation, but my husband made his screen name with two t's and I thought it would be easier to remember in the beginning).

My avatar is from a picture I took a few months ago with my new haircut.

I love your hair, and I think you look like a young Cheryl Ladd! :)

Cindycooks said:
I've been on here almost 3 years - I stumbled on chefsuccess while searching the internet at work (I was on break!!!)...and my screen name was the first thing I came up with and it has stuck.

My avatar is my little granddaughter asleep on my kitchen floor around Christmastime - with her head in the large bowl that goes to the colander set! She was too peaceful to move! I just love this picture! I said I was going to send to to HO but I never did.....

LOL- I'm so glad you explained that picture- I thought she was wearing one of those Elizabethan Dog collars and was falling down the stairs!

:blushing:

no hidden message here really..... Miss just stands for a title and the fact that I've been cooking forever and that even though I'm not a professional chef, I'm the closest to one on both sides of the family, mine and my DH's. My friends knew me as a really good cook, and my son (when he was small) use to say I was best cooker ever, and when I laughed he said "okay, you're the best cheffer!"
When I was creating my email address right after I started this business my hubby just said, MissChef and it stuck and now everyone knows me as that!:chef: :chef: ;) :)

ChefJoyJ said:
My screen name - Chef (or wannabe, as the case may be :rolleyes: :blushing: ) Joy for my first name, and J for my last name Judy....yes, yes, I know Judy is a first name... You should see the debacle making reservations can be. Last name? Judy. Last name? Judy. Ma'am I need your last name! My last name *is* Judy! :eek: :rolleyes: :p Never fails. I told my best friend (after the latest incident) that next time I'm going to tell them my last name is Markowitz (or something equally different). When asked how to spell it, I'll tell them J-U-D-Y. :D
My avatar is my DD, Emily. It's a few months old now. I need to upload a pic from her first b-day or perhaps one of the 2 of us together! :thumbup:

OMG- too funny! My maiden name is Smith. People actually would ask me how to spell that...

Chef is a state of mind...
MissChef said:
no hidden message here really..... Miss just stands for a title and the fact that I've been cooking forever and that even though I'm not a professional chef, I'm the closest to one on both sides of the family, mine and my DH's. My friends knew me as a really good cook, and my son (when he was small) use to say I was best cooker ever, and when I laughed he said "okay, you're the best cheffer!" When I was creating my email address right after I started this business my hubby just said, MissChef and it stuck and now everyone knows me as that!:chef: :chef: ;) :)
I have to say, like I've said for years, that it isn't culinary school that makes a chef, it is having the soul of an artist, and an audience who appreciates you... like a son who loves you! You are miss chef to me too!!

There is a HUGE difference between being able to follow a recipe and "cook" food and being able to create a meal.

Chef Stephanie Petersen said:
I have to say, like I've said for years, that it isn't culinary school that makes a chef, it is having the soul of an artist, and an audience who appreciates you... like a son who loves you! You are miss chef to me too!!

Awwww Shucks!:blushing: :eek: :blushing: :D Thanks! I do have plans when my kids are older to maybe pursue cullinary school or something! When the time comes I will look into it. For now, I'm too caught up in my kid's school drama, to even be able to think about that for now!:D
Thanks again, I am pretty dang good, if I do say so myself!!!!:eek: I can honestly say that I have more fingers than I do incidents in which I messed up a dish! Ryan (DS) says that his idea of total bliss is "Mama's Homemade German chocolate cake, and Her Prime Rib dinner, with her special roasted garlic potatoes and roasted garlic and french bread (we do the french bread, roasted garlic, olive oil and/or garlic infused canola oil & fresh grated parmesan cheese!)" He says "it's heaven on earth!" He is such a great kid! He always tells me, he doesn't care what I make for dinner, it's all good and that it just keeps getting better! :blushing: He does wonders for my ego! :D :love:

Last edited:
loved getting to know everyone!

as i posted on another thread when someone asked.. i went to Washington State University & we Cougs are very proud of our little college town. http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/mswanlund/drunk_smilies.gif
WashingtonStateCougars01.jpg

my avatar is of me playing on the waterfront & hating that my picture was being taken.

my profile picture is of me and my black lab...i can no longer lift her.

Yeah, I'm really original...it's my name!:p My avatar is Tweety because I think he's cute.;) Told you I was original!:D And I don't have a profile pic yet cause I'm too lazy to go figure out how to do one. Sad, isn't it?:D

Okay, just so I wouldn't look like a loser :p I went & added a profile pic....it's Grumpy Bear, my fav Care Bear & my DH's nickname for me. :D

Last edited:
thecougchef said:
loved getting to know everyone!

as i posted on another thread when someone asked.. i went to Washington State University & we Cougs are very proud of our little college town. http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/mswanlund/drunk_smilies.gif
WashingtonStateCougars01.jpg

my avatar is of me playing on the waterfront & hating that my picture was being taken.

my profile picture is of me and my black lab...i can no longer lift her.

When I first saw your AV and screen name I was reading really quickly and thought it said TheCoughChef...

Mine comes from part of name Meredith and my friends call me mere, I am always on the GO, so my friends have always called me "merego"
The picture is my daughter Regan who just turned 2 on March 8th. I don't ahvea good picture of all 3 of my kids and Regan is the camara hog.
:)

katie0128 said:
When I first saw your AV and screen name I was reading really quickly and thought it said TheCoughChef...

with my luck i would have meant to put TheCougChef and accidently added the H and then id be stuck with TheCoughChef. try explaining that to everyone.

thecougchef said:
with my luck i would have meant to put TheCougChef and accidently added the H and then id be stuck with TheCoughChef. try explaining that to everyone.

I thought you were coughing in your avitar picture, so I thought you were the cough chef, but you just forgot the H. :)
children_riding_schoo_a_mw.gif

(Some day's I'm little yellow school bus special!)

I used to work with a guy who we nicknamed "Short Bus." :D Any volunteers to take that as their screen name?

name...my email address 9at least part of it)
avatar...well, what can I say. My kitchen is full of the little guy

Kitchen Diva said:
I thought you were coughing in your avitar picture, so I thought you were the cough chef, but you just forgot the H. :)

okay okay. i need a new avatar picture.
i dont want to be known as the sickly chef. http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/mswanlund/yuckchef.gif

Last edited:
katie0128 said:
uhhhh...... me too!!!!!!!!!!:blushing: :blushing: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes:

My picture is the family at a UGA game. Go Dawgs!! No need to explain the screen name.

I am in musical theater as well as a PC consultant. One of my favorite songs is "I Can Cook Too". So it was just a natural progression to francancook2. No pic yet...didnt think putting my BW headshot up was right...maybe a pic of my kids.

Mine is pretty much self explanatory. Pampered Chef For Me to Move Out!! I need to get out from underneath the Aunts wing, & the Parental Wings. :(

Mine is courtesy of my daughter, because around me it's always Time2Cook and my avatar is my adorable grandson looking at me through the hole in the climbing tube at the park

Mine is JCsmilez -- I have used this as my log in name for forever on things, so I just automatically put it in when I registered. It stands for Jesus Christ smiles.My picture is my hubby and me on our honeymoon to the Mexican Riviera. On my PWS I have the same picture and talk about how I'm looking forward to that next honeymoon... I would so love a PC vacation!! :D

I'm one of the newbee's on this site... Hello :balloon:

I never like my pics so I used one of my favorites that always makes me laugh... however, I like to change things once in awhile so you may see different ones for me from time to time!

My name is just one that describes me the best! Being silly is one of those things I never want to grow out of - or too old for. :eek:

(and i'm a smiley guy addict... ! :D )

Mine is my first & middle name - Kasey Dee My moms middle name is Kay & my dads middle name is Douglas so they decided to use their middle initials to come up with my name.

Picture is of me & Larry in Costa Rica on a deep sea fishing trip @ sunset

Larry is my boyfriend that I own a home with......we are doing things a little backwards.

Last edited:
post with screen nameHi Everyone

I am so happy to have found this post.. I can't stand my screen name all in caps.. It is
the letter of my 1st name and the rest is my last name...
I would love to change it, but don't know how... Kind of stupid I know
still new to this site and really not computer smart..
thanks
Lara:)

My screen name is an easy one.... mommy= well I have a six year old little girl and hugz= because we all know that mommies have the best hugz. And 1978 is the year I was born.

Well mine is kind of fun so here we go.... Mommy= comes from being a proud mom of a six year old. Hugz= stems from the known truth that mommy's hugz are the best. 1978= is the year I was born. and My photo is a picture of DH and I on our honeymoon 16 months ago.

My screen name is pretty self-explanatory.

My name is Di.

And I can cook.

So the screen name really says "I can Cook." The D is silent.

No avatar. I'm a stickler for privacy.

Bren706 is also my e-mail address for everything, as well as my name (Brenda) and my birthday July 6th.

My avatar pic is taken in the PC test kitchen at last year's conference.

<h2>What is the story behind your screen name and/or Avatar?</h2><p>My screen name is simply my name, as I am a representative for Pampered Chef. As for my avatar, it is a cropped picture of me with my son and Santa, taken during a holiday event.</p><h2>What does your avatar represent?</h2><p>My avatar represents a special memory with my son and the holiday season.</p><h2>Why did you choose that specific avatar?</h2><p>I chose this specific avatar because I wanted to share a personal and meaningful moment with the community here.</p><h2>What is the significance of your profile picture?</h2><p>My profile picture is a photo of me sitting at the desk of Doris Christopher, the founder of Pampered Chef, during a headquarters tour. It represents my pride and passion for being a part of this amazing company.</p><h2>Have you been on a Pampered Chef headquarters tour?</h2><p>Yes, I have been on a Pampered Chef headquarters tour. It was an incredible experience to see the inner workings of the company and meet the amazing team behind it all.</p>

What is the story behind your screen name and/or Avatar?

My screen name is simply my name, as I am a representative for Pampered Chef. As for my avatar, it is a cropped picture of me with my son and Santa, taken during a holiday event.

What does your avatar represent?

My avatar represents a special memory with my son and the holiday season.

Why did you choose that specific avatar?

I chose this specific avatar because I wanted to share a personal and meaningful moment with the community here.

What is the significance of your profile picture?

My profile picture is a photo of me sitting at the desk of Doris Christopher, the founder of Pampered Chef, during a headquarters tour. It represents my pride and passion for being a part of this amazing company.

Have you been on a Pampered Chef headquarters tour?

Yes, I have been on a Pampered Chef headquarters tour. It was an incredible experience to see the inner workings of the company and meet the amazing team behind it all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Replies
Views
Admin Greg