• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Add Your Screen Name "Explanation" Here!

In summary, Jennifer Russell has been a member of this forum for a while and has a screen name that is her initials and her birthday. Her avatar is a squirrel because she thought it was cute and she has not uploaded her own avatar. She has a screen name of j=jennifer r=russell and uses it for her home stuff. Her screen name is PamperedTammy and her first name is Tammy. She likes to get all glammed up for her annual Executive Banquet head shot and her hair is just right - hard to do when it's curly. Her screen name is TammyZippyKitty and her avatar is a picture she had taken with Rascal Flatts last year
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
It's been a while since we did this, and now there are many new faces on here! :thumbup: :thumbup:

What is the story behind your screen name and/or Avatar?

My screen name...well, that's very self explanatory!

My Avatar- on my posts is a cropped pic of me this past December when DS had his pic taken with Santa. He wanted NOTHING to do with Santa, so mommy had to get in the picture!!

My picture in my profile- Me sitting at Doris Christopher's desk during a HO tour. If you haven't been on one, you MUST GO!! It is so much fun, and totally interesting and amazing to see our warehouse!

My screen name is my initials and my birthday. My avatar is a squirrel b/c I thought it was cute, and I haven't uploaded my own avatar.

My screen names is j=jennifer r=russell. We use that for our home stuff. I automatically entered it in when I registered instead of my PC email screen name and could not change it, haha!

Pic is me! I am at McDonalds last year for Luke's birthday party. I need to update it b/c my hair is no longer blonder - I went back natural.

My screen name is PamperedTammy = and Tammy is my first name :D

My Avatar= I love love dogs and I have not had the chance to put a picture of me up there yet!

Well, my first two choices were taken: PChefTammy (my email addy) and Pampered Tammy, so I combined two of my favorite "passions"--Raggedy Ann (have more RA&A items than I can count and my grandma started my collection when I was an infant) and being an Aunt. I haven't been blessed with children of my own (yet!), but I have been an aunt since I was about 4 or 5 (I'm the youngest in a large blended family), and I have two very special nephews who are simply "my boys."

Tammy

ZippyKitty is the name we gave our homebrewed beer. It is after the cat who used to zip around the appt we had. We even made up labels with a running cat on it. (we are geeks)

No Avatar yet - I should crop a pic of said cat and use that.

ZK

I'm pretty boring...name is mine, picture is mine from a year ago. Every year, I have a photo done with DS and me (I am a single mom). We were back to back, smiling, with our arms crossed, looking like a team. It's one of my favorite photos and one of my best head shots. Also, my hair is just right...hard to do when it's curly!

oh, and 613 is my birthday (june 13)

So funny--I was typing my response before Pampered Tammy responded, yet I alluded to her! lol

Mine is self explainatory as well...
Pic is from a trip I took w/ the family in Oct, we went to Pizzaria Uno's in Columbus, my absolute FAVORITE pizza on earth!

Rennea~ first name :) and my av is me with a simpson flair.

finley1991 = my last name and the numbers of the two best hockey players ever!!! Yzerman 19 & Federov 91.PS: In this pic I'm actually standing next to the Stanley Cup... you can see a bit of it to my left.

Last edited:
Mine too is pretty simple....ang short for angela. The picture is a crop of me looking all snazzy for Executive Banquet at last years conference. I like to get all glammed up for it as I don't have many oppy's at home too!! I should change it though as my hairstyle has changed kinda...

Janet for Janet and Up North for the fact that I moved "up north" in Wisconsin.The avatar is a picture the Patriot Guard in WI got of me while I was bringing them programs and they were standing guard at the funeral of Capt. Christian Skoglund, a friend of ours that died in a Blackhawk crash in Italy in November, 2007.

pamperedpals is because my DH and started this adventure together and is my email address. My avatar is a picture I had taken with Rascal Flatts last year in April when I met them backstage.

janetupnorth said:
Janet for Janet and Up North for the fact that I moved "up north" in Wisconsin.

The avatar is a picture the Patriot Guard in WI got of me while I was bringing them programs and they were standing guard at the funeral of Capt. Christian Skoglund, a friend of ours that died in a Blackhawk crash in Italy in November, 2007.
I was always curious but never asked. This is great!

mine is my initals, but it also could be my car...i drive a vw also. :)

picture on my mom's wedding cruise last year, that's my grandmother. My hair is short now.

Mine used to be Adriana4Keeps when I did Creative Memories (hobbiest), it's still my e-mail address but for CS I wanted to change it and saw TLC (tender loving care) as a better substitute. Addie is the name everyone called me in College.

Janet...it's been that long? Seems like just yesterday you were posting pictures of the memorial.

Mine is my name sarah facio-davis and 918 is my anniversary sept 18.

Picture is of DS#2 at Easter last year.

Mine is simple...My first name and last name initial. The picture was taken about two years ago. I, too, need an updated one. I had all of my hair chopped off.

vwpamperedchef said:
mine is my initals, but it also could be my car...i drive a vw also. :)

picture on my mom's wedding cruise last year, that's my grandmother. My hair is short now.
I always thought it was the VW bug!!

sklay723... "s" for my DH's initial, "k" for my initial, and then our last name and our wedding date, July 23. We kind of adopted that for a lot of things, email address, etc. It's also my myspace name, if anyone's interested. :)

My avatar pic was taken at my DH's awards banquet for work last May...he received a Lifesaving Award that night and I was so proud (he's a deputy with the local Sheriff's office). :)

heat123 came from... my SIL and BIL use to call me "Heat" as my nick name. 123 has no ryhme or reason, just wanted numbers so I randomly but in the sequence ;).

Avatar is our family pic from last fall.

Last edited:
My screen name is self-explanatory - I use it for my email address and website for PC, so why not on Chef Success? ;)

My picture was taken this past Labor Day weekend at my cousin's wedding. I was sitting next to DH and leaning my head on his shoulder, but cropped him from this pic b/c my hair looks good in it! LOL!! :D

Ginger 428....name & Bday

Avatar is Kacy my old girl & myself in Bear Mountain for the Dog Walk for Cancer...Dogs big & small plus their owners all walk around Heissen (sp?) lake. At the finish line there are bowls of water all over & every dog gets a certificate for finishing! Then we all go & eat & they have costume contests & some venders as well. Its just a GREAT day out! :D

well Kelly, I do drive a VW bug...

but it really is my initals.

:)

mine is just my name and the avatar is from my yahoo IM stuff. I love horses and we live on a farm. Nothing exciting. I don't have real pictures of myself because I am always the one taking the pictures...besides they are too scary. However, we do have family pictures taken every year.

My screen name is just one I picked out I had just barely started PC and couldnt think of anything so I did my 1st name and then 4 PC not very creative I know. And I just changed my avatar it is the last family pic we had it was taken this summer.

Shawnna said:
mine is just my name and the avatar is from my yahoo IM stuff. I love horses and we live on a farm. Nothing exciting. I don't have real pictures of myself because I am always the one taking the pictures...besides they are too scary. However, we do have family pictures taken every year.
It'd be great to see a face behind the name, even a fam pic of you will do!:p

I'll bet you'll never guess where mine came from.

(It worked better when we were "Kitchen Consultant"s, though.

Mine is an old email address. I couldn't think of anything else & I use this for everything, so I figured I wouldn't forget it.

My avator is a picture from my senior prom 2 years ago b/c I was too lazy to find anything else.

Which reminds me, I should update it now. I'll tell you want it is when I'm thru!

Mine is pretty simple, although lots of people see it as "EVIL". It's my first name and the beginning of my last name. The avatar is a pic of Doris and me at last year's conference. My hair is much, much shorter now. I should update it, but like Shawnna, I'm usually the one taking pictures.

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Mine is an old email address. I couldn't think of anything else & I use this for everything, so I figured I wouldn't forget it.

My avator is a picture from my senior prom 2 years ago b/c I was too lazy to find anything else.

Which reminds me, I should update it now. I'll tell you want it is when I'm thru!
Can't see it very well but I love the color of your dress!

dianevill said:
Mine is pretty simple, although lots of people see it as "EVIL". It's my first name and the beginning of my last name. The avatar is a pic of Doris and me at last year's conference. My hair is much, much shorter now. I should update it, but like Shawnna, I'm usually the one taking pictures.
Sure, just give Doris a call and I'm sure she'll be happy to come up here to have a photo shot with you.

67302.gif

My first name, Rebecca, and the "stt" is an abbreviation for my last name, Street (I know, it's not the correct abbreviation, but my husband made his screen name with two t's and I thought it would be easier to remember in the beginning).

My avatar is from a picture I took a few months ago with my new haircut.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Sure, just give Doris a call and I'm sure she'll be happy to come up here to have a photo shot with you.

67302.gif

Smarta$$:D

KellyTheChef said:
I always thought it was the VW bug!!
I think they have a vaccination to prevent that, now.

My name tells it all. My website if: Welcome To My Personal Web Site . I have fifteen grandchildren, and originally hoped to specialize in doing family type Cooking shows with children participating. That has not happened as often as I would like. However, I do have one such event shown in the News section of my website. I will be doing a fourth party for that group this week. We started when the girls were early teens and now they are 15 and 16 year olds. I'm sure you all recognize Doris with me at the 2006 National. What a thrill!

Mine were the two colors in my wedding.

SilverCeladon said:
Mine were the two colors in my wedding.
I thought it was a Toyota.

Last edited:
Well Pampered is because of PC ALF is my initials (Amanda Lynn Fairall). My Avatar is a pic of me last April at a booth KISRAE and I did. I am getting ready to cut my hair Wed. so I should post a new pic.

Erin is my name and I was "your" PC lady. It was my e-mail and website address although I will be letting my website go this month!

erinyourpclady said:
Erin is my name and I was "your" PC lady. It was my e-mail and website address although I will be letting my website go this month!

Oh yeah...my avatar is a picture of me in my office at our house in Virginia Beach. I miss VB but not that house......

Well khergatt K=Kristy Hergatt is my last name

My pic is from about a year ago. I took my older DS (age 3.5 now) to see Go Diego, Go! live on stage. It was a picture my dad took of the two of us and I cropped him out. I turned it black and white so you don't notice his head in front of me as much!! LOL

My name is Becky and my husband is Justin, last name Dowd. so we are JBDOWD and 0798 is the month and year we were married. :)

EdraJayne is my first and middle name. I prefer/go by Jayne but friends from college ( i hated correcting teachers) and Hubs/Inlaws call me Edra. Therefore I have to put Edra Jayne on everything otherwise people get confused when they see just Edra, or just Jayne...

Picture is a cropped pic of me from December's family pic.

susanr613 said:
oh, and 613 is my birthday (june 13)
Only the most brilliant and special people around are born on June 13.

And if it happens to have been on a Friday, that makes them even more obnoxiou...er...special.

whitey is my husband - real name is Connell
teresa is me

whiteyteresa has been my e-mail address for the last 9 or 10 years - the ending has changed many of times @hotmail, @yahoo, @tci, @verizon, @iwon, @comcast, and a few more before the cable company changed names (they have changed names about 8 times in the last 16 years while I have been married - the first three times they changed their names were in the first 2 years of marriage - I had no idea to who I was to make the cable bill out to - so I just wrote the words 'The Cable ??? Company ' - the checks never came back)

:chef:

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Only the most brilliant and special people around are born on June 13.

And if it happens to have been on a Friday, that makes them even more obnoxiou...er...special.

That is exactly what I said to my DAD last year on his birthday - July 13 - I was suppose to be at the conference - but I am not going to talk about that experience again.:cry:

Oh I forgot about my avatar: it is a picture of my daughter Lucy - One of the best things in my life - another one is my son - Kevin

:chef:

Last edited:
<h2>What is the story behind your screen name and/or Avatar?</h2><p>My screen name is simply my name, as I am a representative for Pampered Chef. As for my avatar, it is a cropped picture of me with my son and Santa, taken during a holiday event.</p><h2>What does your avatar represent?</h2><p>My avatar represents a special memory with my son and the holiday season.</p><h2>Why did you choose that specific avatar?</h2><p>I chose this specific avatar because I wanted to share a personal and meaningful moment with the community here.</p><h2>What is the significance of your profile picture?</h2><p>My profile picture is a photo of me sitting at the desk of Doris Christopher, the founder of Pampered Chef, during a headquarters tour. It represents my pride and passion for being a part of this amazing company.</p><h2>Have you been on a Pampered Chef headquarters tour?</h2><p>Yes, I have been on a Pampered Chef headquarters tour. It was an incredible experience to see the inner workings of the company and meet the amazing team behind it all.</p>

What is the story behind your screen name and/or Avatar?

My screen name is simply my name, as I am a representative for Pampered Chef. As for my avatar, it is a cropped picture of me with my son and Santa, taken during a holiday event.

What does your avatar represent?

My avatar represents a special memory with my son and the holiday season.

Why did you choose that specific avatar?

I chose this specific avatar because I wanted to share a personal and meaningful moment with the community here.

What is the significance of your profile picture?

My profile picture is a photo of me sitting at the desk of Doris Christopher, the founder of Pampered Chef, during a headquarters tour. It represents my pride and passion for being a part of this amazing company.

Have you been on a Pampered Chef headquarters tour?

Yes, I have been on a Pampered Chef headquarters tour. It was an incredible experience to see the inner workings of the company and meet the amazing team behind it all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Replies
Views
Admin Greg