• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy Steps for Changing Your Screen Name: Expert Tips & Tricks

In summary, to change your screen name on the website, log into your account and go to the "My Profile" section. Click on the "Edit" button next to your current name and enter your desired new name. You can change your screen name multiple times, but frequent changes may cause confusion for others. Your new name must follow community guidelines and cannot be the same as an existing username. Changing your screen name will not affect your account information or order history, and the change should appear immediately on the website. If not, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache.
cochef
Gold Member
I have been trying to figure out how to tweek my "name" on the screen and finally decided to ask the experts here!! What am I missing :confused:

You cannot change it yourself. It has to be changed by someone with admin permissions. Send a message to Admin Greg.

Thanks - I have been able to change it in the past. Did something change?

1. What is the process for changing my screen name on your website?

To change your screen name on our website, simply log into your account and navigate to the "My Profile" section. From there, you can click on the "Edit" button next to your current screen name and enter your desired new screen name. Click "Save" to update your screen name.

2. Can I change my screen name more than once?

Yes, you can change your screen name as many times as you'd like. However, keep in mind that frequent changes may cause confusion for other users and may make it difficult for them to recognize you.

3. Are there any restrictions on what my new screen name can be?

Yes, your new screen name must adhere to our community guidelines and cannot contain any offensive or inappropriate language. Additionally, it cannot be the same as an existing username on our website.

4. Will changing my screen name affect my account information or order history?

No, changing your screen name will not affect any of your account information or order history. It will only change the name that is displayed to other users on our website.

5. How long does it take for my new screen name to appear on the website?

Your new screen name should appear on the website immediately after you save the changes. If you do not see the change reflected, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefDeb
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • KellyTheChef
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views
Bren706