• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Add Your Screen Name "Explanation" Here!

In summary, Jennifer Russell has been a member of this forum for a while and has a screen name that is her initials and her birthday. Her avatar is a squirrel because she thought it was cute and she has not uploaded her own avatar. She has a screen name of j=jennifer r=russell and uses it for her home stuff. Her screen name is PamperedTammy and her first name is Tammy. She likes to get all glammed up for her annual Executive Banquet head shot and her hair is just right - hard to do when it's curly. Her screen name is TammyZippyKitty and her avatar is a picture she had taken with Rascal Flatts last year
Mine is what I feel like I do at my house - Zookeeper - (1 husband, 2 kids, 2 dogs, 1 FT job and PC) and my birthday June 14th. And my avatar is my favorite sport - baseball - and who doesn't like Bugs. Plus I love they way he heckles Elmer in the cartoon.

k = first name name initial, a= middle initial, m= last name McDonald. I used this when I started here before becoming a consultant. Now I wish I could change it to pckathleen (my PC website name).

The avatar is my "dear" little cat Willow. I use the term "dear" in quotes since she really is a little devil. She is full of love - but can be quite a handful. When she is sleeping we try not to wake her! It is so much calmer when she is sleeping. She is probably the cutest out of my 3 cats.

Last edited:
mine is only my name & I haven't uploaded any pics for my avatar yet.

p = first initial, a = middle initial, and roese is my last name. My avatar is pretty close to what I actually look like and my style.

just changed my avatar.

That is "daddy's little angel" Emily. She is our youngest (not quite 4) & only girl (we have 3 teenage boys) so you can see why she is all daddy's.

Mine is oh so simple - Pampered (because I am and deserve to be!! ;) ~ Dor, because its what all my close friends and family call me -

Avatar is my Handsome Hubby (who pampers and spoils me rotten!) and myself at our restaurant here on Long Island.

KellyTheChef said:
Janet...it's been that long? Seems like just yesterday you were posting pictures of the memorial.

Yes, time flies doesn't it!!!

Mine is my name and my picture is my dd and I.

pamperedpals said:
pamperedpals is because my DH and started this adventure together and is my email address. My avatar is a picture I had taken with Rascal Flatts last year in April when I met them backstage.

OMG!!!! You met Rascal Flatts???? :love: I'm soooo jealous!!!!! :p

My screen name is for Pampered Chef from Prince Edward Island.

My avatar is me as a Simpson....following in Ann's and Rennea's lead! :)

My profile pic is me and my DD around age 2.

Wade's my cat, it's a long running joke! Suppose I should maybe put a picture of him in my avatar but I'm just too lazy.

My screen name is what worked after several others that I tried were already taken. My name really is Becky, though!:D I have no avatar, because I just don't want to do the work to figure out how to post one. I tried one day, and it didn't work - and I just haven't bothered to try again. If you want to see what I look like, come to Conference, Wave 1!:thumbup: :D

Mine is J for the initial of my first name and then my last name barnhill.

My avatar is a picture of my niece next to a big bag of M&M's when she was a month old that I took so people could get an idea of how little she was while in the NICU.

JoLynn

Lets see.... my screen name is 'friday' because I like it. I was born on a 13th, and my 13th birthday was on Friday the 13th and I spent that evening calculating how old I would be on my 13th Friday the 13th birthday (86).

My avatar is the youngest of my 3 sons at his first birthday sucking the chocolate cake off of the cover of the Slice N Serve.

ChefBeckyD said:
My screen name is what worked after several others that I tried were already taken. My name really is Becky, though!:D

I have no avatar, because I just don't want to do the work to figure out how to post one. I tried one day, and it didn't work - and I just haven't bothered to try again. If you want to see what I look like, come to Conference, Wave 1!:thumbup: :D
Ditto!! I want to be able to figure it out and post one though.... I have a pix with Jean but it's not on a CD or digital camera. :(

Well, Tess is the nick name my father gave me. My name is Teresa, but my family has always called me Tessie. My avatar is flowers I made out of toilet paper and white glue (paper mache pulp).

My name is Annabel, my parents always called me Annabee, and in college my friends called me Annie, so AnnieBee just seemed to work as a username for various on-line stuff. It is both anonymous, and yet very me at the same time! :)

My avatar is me and my littlest DD (who will be 1 on Sunday!) on my oldest DDs 4th birthday in Nov. I don't have many pics of me (like others, I seem to be usually behind the camera) and this one was half way decent (after I corrected the red eye!! LOL!)

This thread is FUN! I'm loving getting to know a little more about everyone...

Last edited:
I've been on here almost 3 years - I stumbled on chefsuccess while searching the internet at work (I was on break!!!)...and my screen name was the first thing I came up with and it has stuck.

My avatar is my little granddaughter asleep on my kitchen floor around Christmastime - with her head in the large bowl that goes to the colander set! She was too peaceful to move! I just love this picture! I said I was going to send to to HO but I never did.....

I have been asked about my screen name many times. It comes from an old spades group on AOL. There were two groups the spades and the fangs and I joined the fangs and became dollfangs.
My avitar is a picture of my dog and duck. They were best friends until the duck was eaten while I was at conference this summer.

Originally Posted by susanr613
oh, and 613 is my birthday (june 13)

Only the most brilliant and special people around are born on June 13.
6/13 is my birthday too!!!!! I think I was born on a Thursday tho - I need to look it up!

Hey Cindy... she's a super cluster mate! :)
My name is because our quiver is full of 7 kids... 6 girls 1 boy and also a SIL and 2 granddaughters and 1 brand new grandson. My pic is cropped from a couple of Christmas's ago... I don't get in many photos... I'd rather be taking them... I'm just too fluffy to like to see all my fluff in print! :)

My name is my name after pampchef. My avatar is my cat Mia.

My screen name - Chef (or wannabe, as the case may be :rolleyes: :blushing: ) Joy for my first name, and J for my last name Judy....yes, yes, I know Judy is a first name... You should see the debacle making reservations can be. Last name? Judy. Last name? Judy. Ma'am I need your last name! My last name *is* Judy! :eek: :rolleyes: :p Never fails. I told my best friend (after the latest incident) that next time I'm going to tell them my last name is Markowitz (or something equally different). When asked how to spell it, I'll tell them J-U-D-Y. :D

My avatar is my DD, Emily. It's a few months old now. I need to upload a pic from her first b-day or perhaps one of the 2 of us together! :thumbup:

Last edited:
I chose GeorgiaPeach because I live in Georgia :rolleyes: and this is the first forum I ever joined and was afraid to put my real name because this could be a group of kooks and I didn't want anyone to know my name :D

So....now that I've been around for a while I know that you really ARE a bunch of kooks but lovable and harmless ones.

Scorpion (my birthday is in Nov and I'm a Scorpio) Queen (My nickname since I was a baby). My brother came up with the combination when he was signing me up for my first AOL account over 10 years ago. It stuck :)

The picture was taken in SF last May when my husband had a conference to attend. I tagged along for fun!

"fikibiff" is from my first and still e-mail address. Fiki (Rafiki from the Lion King) and Biff were our cats. We still have Fiki, but Biff couldn't deal with the babies we had, so we had to give him up.

The picture is from last Christmas.

My dear son-in-laws "Dagwood & Derwood" call me "Endora" as in the MIL from Bewitched. We were kidding around once about that with their friend (my "adopted" SIL, Dilbert), and I waved my arms like I was casting a spell & just then a big bolt of lightening struck. Now its my forever name with them.

My screen name is tabnat80. Tabitha Natasha, my first and middle name and 80, the year I was born. My avitar is a picture of me and my hubby and little boy at my best friend's wedding last June. I need to take a new pic of me though. My hair is about 3 shades blonder and a lot longer.

GeorgiaPeach said:
I chose GeorgiaPeach because I live in Georgia :rolleyes: and this is the first forum I ever joined and was afraid to put my real name because this could be a group of kooks and I didn't want anyone to know my name :D

So....now that I've been around for a while I know that you really ARE a bunch of kooks but lovable and harmless ones.

Well, most of us are harmless... there are a few I question though! :D

Mine is my name and my bday. I wasn't in a creative mood when I found C/S... I just needed some advice because I was pi__ed at my director and ready to quit PC. Found the advice I was looking for (and the friends I hadn't anticipated) and am glad I stumbled in here... at least most days!:D

JK is me (Jill Kerich) and I live IN AK (Alaska). I use it for everything.
My avatar is my absolute favorite picture of my 3 kids (Alex, Jack, and Ellie).It is from Aug. 2006 and we had just gotten to the state fair in and all three look like they actually enjoy being together. :D

my dear husband designed the screen name... bsaxman = baritone sax man... he plays sax

I like the Red Sox and I'm a girl :rolleyes:

No creativity here; just my name & chef.
My pic is me & my girls at my best friend's wedding last Nov. I also don't have many pics of myself (or ones I like anyway), I'd rather be taking them!

Most people have figured mine out. If you have not look at my siggy line... the PC is for ...... yup you guessed it our awesome company (it's also my initials before I got married) and 70 for the year I was born....

The pic is of myself and DD the day after Christmas on the pond by my Grammee's house in Maine. DD had gotten ice skates for Christmas and was having a blast. I loved the picture it is a good one of us together, I'm usually taking the pictures and I was having a good hair day! LOL

Last edited:
Buckeyefan08= We are having a son this year (thus the 08) and my husbund and I are Ohio State Buckeye fans! We even did the baby's room in OSU! We have two girls so my DH is hoping for a football buddy, if the baby likes Michigan we may have some issues! LOL!
My avatar is a pregnant woman, I may update it with a real pic but not untill my face isn't as big as a basketball!!!

Mine is dymplz because that has been my nickname since I was younger because I have such prominent dimples in my cheeks when I smile the #8 was my softball number and now my daughters' softball number. It's lucky for us. No avatar yet, I need to figure out how to post one.

My middle name is Sue, and a dear sweet man that I sang in church choir with (who also happened to be one of the pastors of the church) found out, and one time when I was getting an award at the church had my name (Nancy Sue) printed in the bulletin as Nanisu, and of course they announced me that way.The name stuck for now almost 40 years--I still run into people at the grocery store and bank who say "wait--aren't you Nanisu from Orange Presbyterian Church?". Funny thing is, we DON'T live in a small town. It was just a cute thing that stuck with me. BTW, how do I post an avatar?

My name is Heather and birthday is 2/23.

My avatar is Mickey and Minnie becuase I love them and it was the theme to my wedding. One day I may put a pic of me there! :chef:

I'm original, it's my first name.

Mine is what my cousins call me. I am older than they are and babysat for them & they just called me missiemom cuz my aunt worked late and I would get them from day care when I was done with school & take them home. It just stuck. The one who started calling me missiemom is now 19 and that's what he still calls me along with his friends.
My avatar my 5 year old picked out.

well my name has been my email address since Dec of 2000. Well it actually started out as an instant messenger name but then became my email shortly after that. It is a good conversation starter about religion without the person knowing what it is directly. I would have used my PC email address steveniscooking but when I was filling out the form I had a brain fart and typed in what I usually use for forums and things similar.

My picture is of me on a trip (thanksgiving weekend '07) to the mountains of North Carolina right near Looking Glass Falls. This is also known as the trip that will change my life. I proposed to me now Fiance on this trip at the base of Chimney Rock by a stream, just the two of us. We had been dating 3 years 2 months and 10 days, everyone said it was about time but I wasnt rushing it. As of right now we are getting married Dec 6th. But at the rate I am racking up PC stuff we need to get married sooner so I can have a kitchen of my own to fill up. OK well there is the explanation of my name and a little more.

JRB - My initials
0328 - My anniversary for my fiance and I (3/28)

My screen name is my initials. No avatar picture because I'm too lazy to figure out how to put one there. If I had one, it would not be me.

hi my screen name is my nick name, my brothers have called me della since i was very very little, the picture is of me about 4 of 5 months ago right after a new haircut

Mine is my name/job title. This before I figured out I should be creative here. Sorry. Avatar, my DH has had Taz--angel as my nick name since our first date when he couldn't figure out how one little girl (I was 20) could get so much done in a day. We met while I was going to Culinary school full time (he thought culinary meant I was going to be an eye doctor... go figure?). His mom boils everything so he wasn't very smart on that. But I was working nights full time, school full time, active in the lay(unpaid) ministry at our church, and still found time to date him. 13 yrs later, still gleefully married, despite his eye doctor remark.

ivebeen4given said:
well my name has been my email address since Dec of 2000. Well it actually started out as an instant messenger name but then became my email shortly after that. It is a good conversation starter about religion without the person knowing what it is directly. I would have used my PC email address steveniscooking but when I was filling out the form I had a brain fart and typed in what I usually use for forums and things similar.

My picture is of me on a trip (thanksgiving weekend '07) to the mountains of North Carolina right near Looking Glass Falls. This is also known as the trip that will change my life. I proposed to me now Fiance on this trip at the base of Chimney Rock by a stream, just the two of us. We had been dating 3 years 2 months and 10 days, everyone said it was about time but I wasnt rushing it. As of right now we are getting married Dec 6th. But at the rate I am racking up PC stuff we need to get married sooner so I can have a kitchen of my own to fill up. OK well there is the explanation of my name and a little more.

Steven...I LOVE your screen name! What a way to tell people UP FRONT what you stand for!

I'm not terribly original either . I have 4 kids, lol. The pic is from Christmas 2 years ago. It's one of dh's favorites. :)

tpchef stands for The Pampered Chef and then my name. I have it on everything and almost every screen name.

My avatar is of my kids at the Farmer's Market. We had went to a Mom's Shop that was next door and since I had to pay for parking we decided to make a day of it. The kids and I were listening to some local folk music and eating breakfast burritos that were really tasty!

Mine isn't too exciting - just my first name and last name initial - my avatar is a picture from about 1 1/2 ago with my Illinois sweatshirt (I'm an alum - class of '90) and love the Fighting Illini! (Although not so much this year:)

Okay well My Screen name is what I am, A Christ Follower. My picture is my now much larger boxer "Lilo" when she was a puppy with my mom's Bosten Terrier. They were meeting for the first time.

<h2>What is the story behind your screen name and/or Avatar?</h2><p>My screen name is simply my name, as I am a representative for Pampered Chef. As for my avatar, it is a cropped picture of me with my son and Santa, taken during a holiday event.</p><h2>What does your avatar represent?</h2><p>My avatar represents a special memory with my son and the holiday season.</p><h2>Why did you choose that specific avatar?</h2><p>I chose this specific avatar because I wanted to share a personal and meaningful moment with the community here.</p><h2>What is the significance of your profile picture?</h2><p>My profile picture is a photo of me sitting at the desk of Doris Christopher, the founder of Pampered Chef, during a headquarters tour. It represents my pride and passion for being a part of this amazing company.</p><h2>Have you been on a Pampered Chef headquarters tour?</h2><p>Yes, I have been on a Pampered Chef headquarters tour. It was an incredible experience to see the inner workings of the company and meet the amazing team behind it all.</p>

What is the story behind your screen name and/or Avatar?

My screen name is simply my name, as I am a representative for Pampered Chef. As for my avatar, it is a cropped picture of me with my son and Santa, taken during a holiday event.

What does your avatar represent?

My avatar represents a special memory with my son and the holiday season.

Why did you choose that specific avatar?

I chose this specific avatar because I wanted to share a personal and meaningful moment with the community here.

What is the significance of your profile picture?

My profile picture is a photo of me sitting at the desk of Doris Christopher, the founder of Pampered Chef, during a headquarters tour. It represents my pride and passion for being a part of this amazing company.

Have you been on a Pampered Chef headquarters tour?

Yes, I have been on a Pampered Chef headquarters tour. It was an incredible experience to see the inner workings of the company and meet the amazing team behind it all.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
Replies
Views
Admin Greg