• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Needed: Updating Website Wording & Pictures

In summary, the process for updating website wording and pictures involves working closely with the marketing team and receiving approval before the web development team implements the changes. The timeline for updates can vary and the website will typically remain live during the process. While professional copywriters and photographers handle the content, suggestions and feedback are always welcome. Updates to the website occur regularly, with larger updates possibly happening quarterly or semi-annually.
babywings76
Gold Member
I've posted under the PWS threads, but I'm not having any luck getting responses, so I thought I'd try here. :)

I got an e-mail saying that they are updating the website wording options and pictures, but I didn't notice a date that they should be up. Anyone know when they will be available?

I was trying to work on my website yesterday, but had some questions about how to upload pictures. Does anyone know how to do that?

they are always available the 1st of the month.

Thanks! I was confused, because it said new this month, I thought it meant July so figured it would be now or soon.

1. What is the process for updating the wording and pictures on our website?

The process for updating website wording and pictures involves working closely with our marketing team to identify areas that need to be updated. Once the changes have been approved, our web development team will make the necessary changes to the website.

2. How long does it typically take to update the wording and pictures on the website?

The timeline for updating website wording and pictures can vary depending on the extent of the changes and the availability of our web development team. However, we strive to complete updates as quickly and efficiently as possible to minimize any disruptions to our website.

3. Can I provide my own wording and pictures for the website updates?

While we appreciate your input, we have a team of professional copywriters and photographers who work to ensure that the wording and images on our website are of the highest quality and align with our brand. However, we are always open to suggestions and feedback.

4. Will the website be offline during the update process?

In most cases, the website will remain live during the update process. However, there may be brief periods of time where certain pages or features may be temporarily unavailable. We will do our best to minimize any disruptions and communicate any potential downtime to our customers.

5. How often do you update the wording and pictures on the website?

We strive to keep our website content fresh and relevant, so we regularly review and update the wording and pictures to reflect any changes in our product offerings or company messaging. However, larger updates may occur on a quarterly or semi-annual basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies