• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Learn How to Easily Upload Pictures for Your PWS Update | Tips and Tricks

In summary, you need to save the picture to your documents in a folder that you can find, copy the picture, and then save it to the website.
babywings76
Gold Member
I need help! I wanted to update my PWS, but can't figure out how to upload the Going, Going, Gone flyer to it. Does it need to be in a special format? Or does anyone have a picture of the Chillzanne products that can be uploaded to the list of pictures?

Go to "Products" and click on the one you want. Then right click on the picture and click "copy". Then save it to your documents in a folder that you can find.
On your website in the "news" section, click on "update image" and then "browse". Find your picture and choose it. Then "update".
You can copy and paste the words of a flyer in the other section. I don't know about pictures.
Good luck.

This was going to be my question today, too. I have been trying to paste a whole doc. with words and pics. I do not think we can do that into the "news" section or into emails from the PCW... if I am wrong, let me know!!! I am doing my Aug. newsletter through this.

You cannot paste a document that contains words and pictures into PWS. HO severely limits what we can do with PWS, so that they still look professional. (We've all seen web pages that look like total garbage... ;) )

Yeah, thats what I figured. It could look sloppy. I figure I can just do an email from that with info about checking the website where I have the retiring products listed. Thanks!

You can copy and paste the words into the body of the news or calendar and then paste the picture where it says update picture. I did that for my daughters fundraiser. It has a photo of a rabbit with it.

i've been trying to follow these directions for uploading pics and it is not working!!! can anyone help me upload a chillzanne pic for my website?
thanks!!!

Related to Learn How to Easily Upload Pictures for Your PWS Update | Tips and Tricks

What is the easiest way to upload pictures for my PWS update?

The easiest way to upload pictures for your PWS update is to use the "Upload Image" button on the update page. This will allow you to select multiple pictures at once and upload them directly to your update.

How do I add captions to my uploaded pictures?

To add captions to your uploaded pictures, simply click on the picture and a text box will appear where you can type in your desired caption. Make sure to save your changes before submitting your update.

Can I edit or delete pictures after they have been uploaded?

Yes, you can edit or delete pictures after they have been uploaded. Simply click on the picture and select the "Edit" or "Delete" option. Remember to save your changes before submitting your update.

Why are my pictures taking a long time to upload?

The upload time for pictures can vary depending on the size and quality of the pictures as well as your internet connection. Try reducing the size of your pictures or connecting to a stronger internet source for faster upload speeds.

Is there a limit to the number of pictures I can upload for my PWS update?

There is no limit to the number of pictures you can upload for your PWS update. However, keep in mind that uploading too many pictures may slow down the loading time for your update.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedlinda
  • PChefPEI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • esavvymom